Yellow | CSPF EXTENDS YRC’S $100M DEBT TILL 2019

Ah. So they never even paid that part down. They just conned the banks into taking their worthless stock. Just like they did us.

Get real, of course they paid it down, They could have issued/sold more shares of stock on the open market and used the cash received to "pay it down" in cash or they could have effectively done the same thing by a transfer of shares like they did. Try to learn and understand how corporate finance works. However you want to look at it they payed down/eliminated/reduced their long term debt.

PS - Maybe you could write a letter to the banks explaining to them how you know YRCW stock is "worthless". I'm sure they would really appreciate your valuable information. :smile new:

“This was all possible because of our members’ willingness to make necessary sacrifices. The modifications and extension of the MOU facilitated a $300-million debt reduction announced on January 31, and now with this refinancing completed and announced on February 13, the company has extended maturities and more favorable terms that will allow it to put needed capital back into the business. We will redouble our efforts to ensure management puts the savings back into improving operations.”

https://teamster.org/news/2014/02/yrcw-successfully-refinances-debt

MLEwwYi.jpg

Maybe you guys could try a weekend PTS trip together like Wong and myself run??
Naw.....Im retired now, the only tractor steering wheel I hold now is green with yellow wheels.

Last edited:
I remember this old lady at local 745 meeting about the second pay cut and pension relief.She was walking around saying save my pension save my pension.Then she was awarded a plaque for her lifelong membership.Supposedly life long member.Nobody knew of her.Wonder if she is alive and worried now?Thank You Brent Taylor for that great show.