Holland | CSPF Proposal Cuts

I haven't received my letter, maybe today. The fact is that we are all in the same boat. Let us give them a big bonus for getting us to this point faster than we expected. Yes that " Best Contract Ever." has really worked out to our benefit. The pension is as good as gone...just hang a pad lock on the gate and turn the lights out.! Every October it seems we need to give something else......! If I posted my true thoughts on this topic....I would be banned.!
Your mail must be really slow....do they come around on a pony?

Reactions: ESP
Then the Union shouldn't have been using the 30 and out and 30 years/3,000k per month as an advertising tool either. They might as well face it......they :censored: over their members with incompetence and failure to correct the problem years ago.
I told my wife several years ago that this would be the end result, so if a dumb truck driver can figure it out, why couldn't these high paid pukes figure it out?

You can't keep writing checks out of your account when you don't have enough money getting deposited back into the account to cover it. Yet they made no adjustments over the years. Just bend over and enjoy.
They figured it out a long time ago. just doesn't affect them is all.