Central Transport | CT/Vitran Forum Comes to Life

Jeepstr723

TB Regular
Credits
By Golly, this forum sure brings back memories of the "good times" we had on the Vitran forum. Cussing out management, complaining about how Vitran was ****** us and wasting the profits. Now CT and their lies, bad management, hostile TM's, the shortages on our checks, down right crooks and thieves.

I know many of the Vitran family has moved on and are happier with their new choices, though we still have some who have not found happiness. To them, I pray that soon they are set free to begin a new life. Learning that Dayton has bought our Detroit terminal and will have operations running in the summer. Good Luck to all.

Vitran drivers had a special comradery that has been lost forever. We will find it again somewhere down the road.

Vitran drivers had a special comradery that has been lost forever. We will find it again somewhere down the road.

It was funny how over on FB we had a office girl that made the comment about how every time one of our crew moved on it was like tearing apart a family... heck a lot of us spent more time with our coworkers than we did our own families.

It was funny how over on FB we had a office girl that made the comment about how every time one of our crew moved on it was like tearing apart a family... heck a lot of us spent more time with our coworkers than we did our own families.

She is a very sensitive and caring person. Just last night I sent her a text about a Vitran dock supervisor joining Estes, she was thrilled to hear that he has moved on.

She is a very sensitive and caring person. Just last night I sent her a text about a Vitran dock supervisor joining Estes, she was thrilled to hear that he has moved on.
Estes is a good outfit and a lot of Dallas drivers moved over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's another member that's leaving next week w/o notice and walking into another job making more money/better benefits. This is a reoccurring theme.