Estes | Curious sight last night.....

NewTruckGuy

TB Lurker
Credits
Saw an Estes team tractor pulling a Central Transport van. Had to do a double take on that.

Does Estes pull their equipment and I am' just now noticing?

Saw an Estes team tractor pulling a Central Transport van. Had to do a double take on that.

Does Estes pull their equipment and I am' just now noticing?

Who knows anymore, could have been a third party delivery. Like Central paid Estes to deliver the load but had to pick it up

We get quite a few new Central and Estes trailers at OD Chicago this time of year. They load them up and send them to the east coast or west coast on the train. I think it's just to get there new equipment out to the terminals and defer some of the cost of shipping them. Us express usually comes to pick up the Central trailers.

We get quite a few new Central and Estes trailers at OD Chicago this time of year. They load them up and send them to the east coast or west coast on the train. I think it's just to get there new equipment out to the terminals and defer some of the cost of shipping them. Us express usually comes to pick up the Central trailers.

Sometimes I think we get them from the East or West Coast as well I was talking to Chicago driver who had to shuttle them to their McCook terminal. Confused the hell out of me when I went to grab some empties and saw all of them sitting there

I didn’t know Central Transport has new trailers