SAIA | Curious

well its been dropped. i am clear. just have to be more careful when counting. also was warned about hanging out here. told 'em this is my personal time and place. told them they are free to monitor, even take part, but don't warn me about what i do at home. thanks for all of your support. back to business as usual.:funky:

well its been dropped. i am clear. just have to be more careful when counting. also was warned about hanging out here. told 'em this is my personal time and place. told them they are free to monitor, even take part, but don't warn me about what i do at home. thanks for all of your support. back to business as usual.:funky:
This forum is better than any kind of forum Saia has ever offered. Why not "hang out'' here? Glad you've been cleared. Don't let the stiffs intimidate you.

thanks nervouswreck. i'll continue to hang out here and speak my mind as usual. they don't intimidate me. here or at work.

An appropriate response about "hanging out here" is perhaps to ask if one was being paid 24 hrs per day, 7 days per week, .....(well, you get the idea). Then maybe one might consider such an indirect command. Otherwise, this isn't China.

shortly after i join i made a couple of comments in a post. the next day at work, they were trying to find out who DemolitionMan in GVL was. My TM didn't really care other than the sake of curiosity, but it was Tim P who was asking. Apparently it is his secratary who trolls the posts made here and reports. Aren't our opinions good or bad about the company helpful? I think so...

Othertrucker,

Nice to see you are in the clear!! Why all the BS to begin with?? Management sits back and scratches their balding heads and wonder why morale is so low!! I would like to take a moment and nominate your terminal manager for a iSAIA for taking the time to pull his head out of his A$$!!!:notworthy:

shortly after i join i made a couple of comments in a post. the next day at work, they were trying to find out who DemolitionMan in GVL was. My TM didn't really care other than the sake of curiosity, but it was Tim P who was asking. Apparently it is his secratary who trolls the posts made here and reports. Aren't our opinions good or bad about the company helpful? I think so...

Well I knew WAAAAY BACK that they troll here to snoop. Fact is, I will not say anything here that I will not say in person. :1036316054:

If his secretary has time to get on a website and snoop maybe she should be "made available to the industry". In fact, if that is all a regional manager has to do then maybe he should likewise. I thought all those people cared about were the numbers and whether or not the terminals conformed to what the engineers said should be done.

If his secretary has time to get on a website and snoop maybe she should be "made available to the industry". In fact, if that is all a regional manager has to do then maybe he should likewise. I thought all those people cared about were the numbers and whether or not the terminals conformed to what the engineers said should be done.

Only in their minds.:1036316054:

we had a choice of: hot dog, cheeseburger, or chicken plates from a local diner. the place has pretty good food, so i'm not gonna complain. ok well i will a little....no mention of a drink. :D

ps...managment: i'm just kidding about the complaining part :chairshot:

An appropriate response about "hanging out here" is perhaps to ask if one was being paid 24 hrs per day, 7 days per week, .....(well, you get the idea). Then maybe one might consider such an indirect command. Otherwise, this isn't China.

The best way to wind up with allot of your own time, is to throw out your chest and throw down the glove and tell someone they can't tell you what to do on your own time. I have seen it happen time and again. Its not considered to be a team player stance. It is happening more and more, smoking, drinking, seat-belts, Assigned tractors, assigned routs, etc. just a few examples.
It might not be China geographically but it ain't the good ole USA anymore either. " We ain't in Kansas anymore Todo"

Notice posted in CLT announcing Employee Appreciation Cookout: 2 hotdogs per employee, 1 soft drink per employee.:1036316054::hysterical::biglaugh:

We had our "cookout" yesterday. Subway sandwiches that were wilted and stale by the time I got into the barn at 7pm. And the four or five drivers that were cut that day sure felt "appreciated"!