XPO | Current Events, Thred Has Nothing To Do With Con-way. Post What You Like!

They ate a box before each recording session
i was kinda hoping you were the one that asked. your right they loved donuts. you have probably heard this song at least a thousand times. unless your from the south then its more like a million. listen one more time all the way through with a cold beer. then go back and about the 4:08 mark listen close.

while they were recording this song they "had" a box of donuts. what happen was they held up the empty box through the sound proof glass and you will hear his responce (LEAD SINGER)to the empty box. cant wait till you hear it. let me know.

i was kinda hoping you were the one that asked. your right they loved donuts. you have probably heard this song at least a thousand times. unless your from the south then its more like a million. listen one more time all the way through with a cold beer. then go back and about the 4:08 mark listen close.

while they were recording this song they "had" a box of donuts. what happen was they held up the empty box through the sound proof glass and you will hear his responce (LEAD SINGER)to the empty box. cant wait till you hear it. let me know.

Yeah, that along with all the mention of Neil Young, was supposed to be a big joke...they didn't know the song was going to such a big success.

Are you questioning or asking? You don't know the history with Neil Young ..
well i thought it was a cool back story of donuts. nothing more or evil. just a funny side note. whats the difference between questioning and asking ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you questioning or asking? You don't know the history with Neil Young ..
well i thought it was a cool back story of donuts. nothing more or evil. just a funny side note. whats the difference between questioning and asking ??
That song mentions Neil Young three times...its a response to Young's hit song, Southern Man

Last edited by a moderator: