XPO | Current Events, Thred Has Nothing To Do With Con-way. Post What You Like!

Have you ever seen the video of steve'n Seagull playing thunderstruck ACDC in there back yard, 20 million views, I tried to paste it and it wouldn't let me, it's pretty funny, and they play The Trooper 6 million views

So Mustache, you don't seem to talk much, you have a bunch of great video's, are you re-tired if you don't mind me asking, you can reply with a new video and I will take that as a yes, keep up the good work.

So Mustache, you don't seem to talk much, you have a bunch of great video's, are you re-tired if you don't mind me asking, you can reply with a new video and I will take that as a yes, keep up the good work.
You have anything from the BAND live? Night they drove O'L Dixie down, up on cripple creek, the weight. or Steve Earle-Copperhead Road, Highway song-Blackfoot, Holy Diver-Dio, The last resort-Eagles The night the drove O'L Dixie down-Joan Baez(good version of it) Standard American-Gunner and the Grizzly boys Sylvia;s Mother-Dr. Hook and White Rabbit-Jefferson Airplane......Those are my video request's if you have any of those, Thanks:couch::clapping::funky:

Last edited:
Bronco's or Panthers? I say Panthers's. I just can't see them keeping Panthers out of end zone unless Denver controls ball and keeps Panthers offence on sidelines. Patriots were in Red Zone 3 times at least and Brady was hit a record number of times, Cam won't be standing in pocket waiting to get hit, he will run it for 20 yard pick-up or fire a lazier to his re-ceivers. And Panthers D is better than Patriots, If Panthers jump up on Denver to a big lead, it's over. IMO

Bronco's or Panthers? I say Panthers's. I just can't see them keeping Panthers out of end zone unless Denver controls ball and keeps Panthers offence on sidelines. Patriots were in Red Zone 3 times at least and Brady was hit a record number of times, Cam won't be standing in pocket waiting to get hit, he will run it for 20 yard pick-up or fire a lazier to his re-ceivers. And Panthers D is better than Patriots, If Panthers jump up on Denver to a big lead, it's over. IMO
panthers d are not gonna get 6 turnovers from denver!,denver's d is better then cards or seahawks and cam is no brady !brady was in red zone 3 times how many times more can cam get down there then brady my anwser would be LESS! if it's close n low scoring its broncos, more than 24 its panthers

Bronco's have to keep it close, that's their only shot, unless Panthers turn ball over. I underestimated Panthers most of the season, thought they hadn't really played any really good teams, but they proved to be the best team in the NFC hands down, 17-1 isn't luck in NFL