Yellow | Current events we want to discuss here

plain and simple. They have more money than we do. Religion and State have been seperated. No one cares what is built there as long as the State receives revenue. This is what all the athiest asked for so this is what you get. You can't pick and chose.

Out-of-work job applicants told unemployed need not apply

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Outofwork-job-applicants-told-cnnm-3498252371.html?x=0

The last thing someone who is unemployed needs to be told is that they shouldn't even apply for the limited number of job openings that are available. But some companies and recruiters are doing just that.

Employment experts say they believe companies are increasingly interested only in applicants who already have a job.

"I think it is more prevalent than it used to be," said Rich Thompson, vice president of learning and performance for Adecco Group North America, the world's largest staffing firm. "I don't have hard numbers, but three out of the last four conversations I've had about openings, this requirement was brought up."

I say AZ has it right. I would like to see a number of how many people are here that shouldn't be that are getting benefits that my own family is not entitled to. They are going to cut our unemployment benefits because they can not afford it. BS. Cut off the benefits for those who have not earned them. Let their own countries support them.

[quote author=truckchick1 link=topic=67569.msg844370#msg844370 date=1278471625]
I say AZ has it right. I would like to see a number of how many people are here that shouldn't be that are getting benefits that my own family is not entitled to. They are going to cut our unemployment benefits because they can not afford it. BS. Cut off the benefits for those who have not earned them. Let their own countries support them.
[/quote]
Couldn't agree more, too bad OUR OWN Government Can't See This!