Central Transport | customer comments

driver: I have your delivery. customer : thanks for getting it here early: Driver (looking at freight bill, reads 2pallets) Driver: I only see one pallet. customer: do i call for shortage,or do you. Driver: i call for shortage;
customer: i will call i need that shipment. customer: well office person said it wasn't at your terminal. ANOTHER PISSED OF CUSTOMER!!!!!!:ranting2:

driver: I have your delivery. customer : thanks for getting it here early: Driver (looking at freight bill, reads 2pallets) Driver: I only see one pallet. customer: do i call for shortage,or do you. Driver: i call for shortage;
customer: i will call i need that shipment. customer: well office person said it wasn't at your terminal. ANOTHER PISSED OF CUSTOMER!!!!!!:ranting2:

did you offer customer our platinum service? lol.

customer: to young daughter.. don't answer the door it's vitran. trying to deliver that damaged swing set. For the fourth time. maybe they will get the massage we don't want it.:regretful:

i loved it when they stick a delivery on your truck that was refused the other day when you attempted to deliver it and it still has the red sticker on it. and that's after you get a control #, write it on all required paperwork and even on the strip sheet, to send it to os&d. and this happens quite often.

delivered the other pallet ## 3 days later ###

get to customer on time with about 5 bills around 10 skids only three shipped were right 1 for one bill 2 on another. coustomer say's you guys will never get to the big leagues with a average like that. ya but we throw you alot of curves.

same coustomer two days later different bills and the freight was from two days before only 4 skids were right he said you guys are so bush league i replied yeah but today we got four right give us a month and we will have 10 out of 10 said i'll be out of business by then. so i took pics of the freight he says what are you doing replied on the job trainning for my new career as a claims photographer he replies my god with the way you guys ship stuff you will be an expert.

customer where is my freight it's late again. office person: let me check. office person Your freight will be late, your driver is working dock before his route. Customer: Don"t load it I"ll come and get it!!!!! :argue:

common problem with many company's. just remember that the 'customer' that is chewing you out is more than likely a 'link in the chain' just like we are. who they do business with is out of their control.

customer: they told me that they had it in the heated facility. driver: we don't have a heated facility, they lied to you.

I had a delivery today of 15k of floor tile, 6 plts @ 2600# ea. to a local hotel. had an appt., LG and I expected the contractor to be there. As usual, no contractor or construction guys when I arrived. I asked the hotel staff if they had a couple of guys to help me push the pallets onto the LG and they found 2 for me. I opened the door and the old timer said to me, "What a million dollar company and you don't have a powered pallet jack"! I told the guy that my company was so cheap, I had to buy my own pallet jack for $150.00 bucks.

Once they saw the pallets they refused to help me. I ended up returning to the terminal try another day. LOL

I had a delivery today of 15k of floor tile, 6 plts @ 2600# ea. to a local hotel. had an appt., LG and I expected the contractor to be there. As usual, no contractor or construction guys when I arrived. I asked the hotel staff if they had a couple of guys to help me push the pallets onto the LG and they found 2 for me. I opened the door and the old timer said to me, "What a million dollar company and you don't have a powered pallet jack"! I told the guy that my company was so cheap, I had to buy my own pallet jack for $150.00 bucks.

Once they saw the pallets they refused to help me. I ended up returning to the terminal try another day. LOL

when that order goes back on your trailer for delivery, make sure there's a nice pallet place under every wrapped skid of tile. usually they're broken and impossible to get a palletjack under it or the pallet is designed for a forklift only.

when that order goes back on your trailer for delivery, make sure there's a nice pallet place under every wrapped skid of tile. usually they're broken and impossible to get a palletjack under it or the pallet is designed for a forklift only.

You are sooo right about that, HE. I spoke with t one to he Project Coordinator this morning because I had another pallet today to deliver. He wants that one to come out with the re-delivery on 5/07, he told me that there would be plenty of help and they are bringing their own pallet jack too. We will see if they will show up this time.