Yellow | $Cut Bill the Economist

N

nintyeight

My mind almost snapped when I saw that Mr. Zollars college degree is a BA in Economics. It is so bizarre that we have a guy that was educated on the economy, that manages to bankrupt the company.
Maybe if the Units of Production have to take a pay cut it is just financial quantative engineering of the labor moduual wich unplugged the system intensafication. If we can intagrate the China Yaun model as an element in the defining peramiter then the equalization of therums will be atenuated.

Maybe if the Units of Production have to take a pay cut it is just financial quantative engineering of the labor moduual wich unplugged the system intensafication. If we can intagrate the China Yaun model as an element in the defining peramiter then the equalization of therums will be atenuated.
YYYYA...........What he said. Whatever that was?:hysterical:

All I know there were 4 well run union lines b4 zollars combined all of us to yrcw and now we will all be bankrupt........this is very fishy.....a will orchestrated maneuver from him to bust the union........just my opinion....nuff said:chairshot::chairshot:.......Lets all take him to court

All I know there were 4 well run union lines b4 zollars combined all of us to yrcw and now we will all be bankrupt........this is very fishy.....a will orchestrated maneuver from him to bust the union........just my opinion....nuff said:chairshot::chairshot:.......Lets all take him to court

Phil Gaines, the president or former president or heck who knows what they are now of Yellow Transportation came up through the ranks from accounting. It really makes you wonder why so many people bailed before all of this went down.

My mind almost snapped when I saw that Mr. Zollars college degree is a BA in Economics. It is so bizarre that we have a guy that was educated on the economy, that manages to bankrupt the company.

Don't you think you could communicate your thoughts better if you would at least use spell check?
:GrowUp: