Estes | Cut Times on bid runs

That’s a lot of extra dispatch pay
It's 10 dollars per extra dispatch after 10 dispatches. That's really not a whole lot if you look at the hours involved and you are dragging tail by the end of the week thinking is this really worth the wear and tear on yourself. I bid on a run like this once and thought what the crap have i got myself into. Had another run not come available that i bid on and got i don't know how long i would of hung around and continued to be in utter misery of a run that took 12-13 hours for a short amount of miles. Just because it's a turn and you are home daily doesn't mean it's worth it. When you work those kind of hours your home time is **** poor because you are just wore out all the time.

It's 10 dollars per extra dispatch after 10 dispatches. That's really not a whole lot if you look at the hours involved and you are dragging tail by the end of the week thinking is this really worth the wear and tear on yourself. I bid on a run like this once and thought what the crap have i got myself into. Had another run not come available that i bid on and got i don't know how long i would of hung around and continued to be in utter misery of a run that took 12-13 hours for a short amount of miles. Just because it's a turn and you are home daily doesn't mean it's worth it. When you work those kind of hours your home time is **** poor because you are just wore out all the time.
We have two of those runs I described… I have no interest in either one and will stay on the extraboard if that’s the only thing available. Only way I’ll do it is if I’m ever forced onto it.