Estes | Cuts, whats next?

cindig

TB Lurker
Credits
I understand the hub drivers no longer will be pulling doubles because the possibility od double dipping. Thats a $150.00 a week cut for the driver. Were advised at our terminal today that city drivers are no longer to fuel trucks, a hub driver will be starting at 1700 and fuel all tractors and road drivers who share will have to fuel in the morning for the city drivers. Turn in your paper work, store your pallet jacks and 2 wheeler, clock out. It's getting baaaad out there.

hub drivers have double dipped from as long as i can remember. but the company screws you out of so much i never hated on them. just consider the fact that hub drivers make less than dock pay when on the clock and it makes it justifiable to double dip imo.

city drivers not fuel?? i thought everybody was suppose to fuel once a day. sounds like somebody elses work put on the driver that is off the clock.

The Estes Way?

i think so....

how is this place not union yet??

just more of the same old song and dance from estes. take more work off the on the clock guy and put it on the guy thats on the mile. everybody knows they do this and nobody cares until it affects them....

this would mean some drivers would have to fuel twice a day off the clock.... lol they could lick my balls if that was the case

as far as double dipping, everybody knows hub drivers do that. but nobody minded because when hub drivers go on the clock and do the same job dock workers do, but get paid less than a dock worker haha. so why shouldnt they double dip.

this is a classic case of a driver getting screwed out of money or something, then dropping the dime on somebody else (hub driver)

answer me this? why is people still staying in this :shit:hole?

from your question it is obvious i am not your friend, in addition it is non of your business

i put myself in a position that i cannot get out of for 1.5 years. then they can kiss my ***

like some of you do to thiers :butt kiss:

Not for nothing freezeframe,but you sound like a very bitter individual?

You must have something positive going on in your life.

Why not try to focus on that,I'm sure you will feel better!

Also the question was asked of you the location,city,or state Estes is doing all these terrible things to their valued employees?

I haven't noticed that you said where this is going on?

Just a thought about your posts,I'm really not trying to get you anymore upset then it looks like you are already.

lol

yes i am very bitter. i guess you are what you eat and from what the company has been feeding us the past few years you know where i am coming from. you can only make lemonaid for so long until you get tired of drinking it.

valued employee? only place you will hear that is the estonian, whats printed and whats done is 2 different things. this used to be a place where you could do a good job and be rewarded, when i was hired on they touted the family atmosphere. i would love to hear what they say in the interview now. probably something like this....this a paycheck, nothing else. you will be a number, if you have a problem or a suggestion, put it up your ***....if you dont like it? leave.

which is what i intend to do....when i am able.

also lets put this in perspective. this is a trucking board and more specifically estes board. while it may seem i am an angry individual and in some cases that maybe true. i get angry here sometimes because i am angry at work alot of times. but this doesnt consume as much of my life as it does of yours, so when i close this browser or visit another site i leave my attitude here/at work. my 200 posts compared to your 4,000 would be evidence of this...

Freezeframe, You still did not answer where this is happening. And I say BS to you cant quit, no one is holding a gun to your head. If I ever became as unhappy as you I would find new employment. I guess you probably can not get another job as good as the one you have now. I bet if you quit your *****in and started doing your job with a smile everyone around you would start enjoying working with you.
And by the way I am not hiding behind a screen name, you?

? is this a joke

you think i am hiding behind a screen name? trust me, my higher ups know how i feel about things. and i cannot find one person either above or below me that does not feel the same way at the terminal that i am at. this goes for dock/office/yard/city/hub/lh/supervision, all that i talk to feel the same way.

btw i dont need to answer where this is happening, this is my choice. if you want to say BS, great..."if you dont like it, quit" damn i like how that sounds.

you are right, nobody is holding a gun to my head. but there are some things that need taken care of and are more important than my happiness. again, its my choice to stay here and not be happy. its also your choice not to listen.

wow lol

whats that saying about making assumptions?
from what i can tell i dont put any burden on the people around me. but if i do and they dont like it....then "nobody is holding a gun to thier head, so they can quit"