New Penn | Cutting bids

cut 2 extra board road bids, and 2 starting time city bids,just got done bidding again the other week,new bids take effect this sunday, the 28th.

Here at (05) cumberland we just rebid the barn and added 4 to the layoff list for a total of 13 guys ,Its only the third week in sept. Its going to be a very winter!

i heard they were cutting 6 road spots in reading...here in baltimore we went from 27 roadmen to 18 through retirement and guys going in the city, have one working at the hall and two on comp leaves us fifteen. during the week we have about 3 guys out on beds,that leaves us about 12 available in town and we still have a couple guys sit home...not good.

just in case you all did not know the guy calling the shots for yrc also known as dollar bill was the top dog at a major airline ran it into the ground got tha boot and that airline is ok since the boot so i guess that the man is just born to destroy

cutting

cut 1 city and moved 4 start times later. we also have a road man on disability, which they are not filling at this time. Not a good time here in pittsburgh.

just in case you all did not know the guy calling the shots for yrc also known as dollar bill was the top dog at a major airline ran it into the ground got tha boot and that airline is ok since the boot so i guess that the man is just born to destroy

that is a different person, below is a link to dollar bill history.

William D. Zollars

Cut one in Pitt and changed 4 others. In the 10 years i've watched NP there it's NEVER been this bad.