XPO | D.E.S. & R.EV. coming to a sic near you

Just keep on keepin on boys... there’s not one thing any of us can do about what’s coming. Just roll with it and try not to let it bother you too much.

People are losing hope. Guys with 20+ years are looking to jump ship. This company is not healthy. Only reasons we are making money is because the economy is out of control and shippers are desperate to move the freight.

People are losing hope. Guys with 20+ years are looking to jump ship. This company is not healthy. Only reasons we are making money is because the economy is out of control and shippers are desperate to move the freight.
If it's like this now ( in a good economy ) what will it be like when there's a downturn?

If it's like this now ( in a good economy ) what will it be like when there's a downturn?

Exactly. And a down turn in the economy is coming. So is some kind of ::shit:: to the fan situation with XPO LTL. On top of the political environment surrounding health care and our dwindling coverage. People are jumping ship. The guys that made CCX great are done with XPO.

I’ve never seen it this bad, management wise, damages, attitude, everything. I’m looking, hard. I’m getting tired of “waiting for things to get better”, but that’s just me.

That's the thing, driver. It ain't just you. And management doesn't care. They are glad to see us leave. We have lost drivers to OD, FedEx and UPS. In the last year. And this bunch of guys going to UPS is a big group.

Anyone heard anything other than the same message ?

Lying. People ain't leaving.

Denial. It's no better anywhere else. Those guys all want to come back.

Indifference. There won't be any change to working conditions or compensation. If you think you can find better than go for it.

Well, Jacobs was right. The shortage is going to be severe. And the company with the most drivers is going to win. He just never mentioned that he had no intentions of XPO winning.

That's the thing, driver. It ain't just you. And management doesn't care. They are glad to see us leave. We have lost drivers to OD, FedEx and UPS. In the last year. And this bunch of guys going to UPS is a big group.

Indifference. There won't be any change to working conditions or compensation. If you think you can find better than go for it.

Well, Jacobs was right. The shortage is going to be severe. And the company with the most drivers is going to win. He just never mentioned that he had no intentions of XPO winning.
When Bradley Jacobs said he was going to "show the love" , he must have meant to the investors , not the everyday workers.

And he still could have done it without ****** are healthcare coverage .

Which we knew he would. He wouldn't even pay his container haulers. Many of them were running negative. Paying him to work for XPO. This guy is a proven crook. A total scammer. We all knew this back when he bought us. Nothing we didn't expect.

The smaller the number of legacy employees we have, the less is paid out in legacy benefits, the more money they pocket. Then the legacies that stay will eventually see their status changed to what all the new hires get. It's the game plan, get ready

The smaller the number of legacy employees we have, the less is paid out in legacy benefits, the more money they pocket. Then the legacies that stay will eventually see their status changed to what all the new hires get. It's the game plan, get ready
This point may have been made, but, that’s the whole point of this whole scenario, get rid of the old people and hire new= pocket money. Easy to understand.

I’ve never seen it this bad, management wise, damages, attitude, everything. I’m looking, hard. I’m getting tired of “waiting for things to get better”, but that’s just me.
Its not just you. Trust me i hear it almost every day. Get kinda depressing but ijust let them giveme those 28.00 bills right