Dad calls out **** for mma fight

Kiddriver

TB Lurker
Credits
All teamsters, on youtube.com "OAK HARBOR ****" a post was put up by (teamsterhater:butt kiss:) said that he wished that he had run my dad over with his truck while he had the chance:hysterical:. SO....... Dad posted a message.... He will arrange for them to fight at the next MMA fights in Bellingham. WHO WANTS TICKETS TO SEE A **** GET HIS *** KICKED?:chairshot:

From what I have seen the strikers have usually taken the higher road on almost every "set up" or otherwise that has been thrown at them. Not only has this company done most everything that has been posted on here but they have also been caught trying to "set up" their so called "family of employees". The are a couple of the most 2 faced pieces of dirt I have ever seen. They don't deserve to be the owners of a Subway restaurant let alone a multi million dollar freight company.

:TR10driving03:

Just Asking the comparison between a MMA fight and running over somebody with a truck there is not even a comparison. A MMA fight is a legal and controlled arena! I am still trying to figure out how I am advocating violence by pointing out there will be no security to protect him.