Yellow | Daily bill count-system wide

If a bill is pu on Monday and not billed until Tuesday it will be in Tuesdays bill count. FA's do not count, they are part or all of a bill that is moving "wild".

so in other words .if billing is not finished and we move freight anyways as ordered . it will show that bill # is down even though it may be up. same or more freight just less bills .
ive asked the question of som and told they all count as bills .and got differant answers tyvm

The numbers I get are from ASD bills. What you SOM is telling you is correct in a way. If you scan a pro that has not been billed you get "credit" for it in FIXSCAN. But it does not go into ASD bills. Hope that clairifys a little?

we also had more employees and more terminals at that time to pay and operate. Last number I heard "to stay afloat" was 50k...but that was a while back too.

If I recall, a while back the pos company said they needed 76,000(national) per day to break even. Seems like a lost cause.

That is what the Locals were told when they met for the addtional 5% pay cut....76K is break even....BUT...they don't have as many workers....have sold terminals....sold off old equipment....so that number may have changed too....but let me dig awhile ans see what we find.....KK

Monday 22nd - 40,490
Tuesday 23rd - 41959
Wednesday 24th - 42990
Thursday 25th - 43563
Friday 26th - Should be a "big" day with end of the month.

oh it was a huge day on the east coast . the axe had fallen with 1 swift blow .
not just union this time though

About 15 IT people at the AGO were let go on Thursday and a another 5 or 6 today from other departments. A lot of service went out the door and it looks as though YRC is targeting more senior workers (years of service not age). They even let a husband and wife go on the same day.

Another 5 or 6 people in the call center were let go last week or so.

A few people that could retire did so they could get at least some portion of their pension before it is cut even further.

If I recall, a while back the pos company said they needed 76,000(national) per day to break even. Seems like a lost cause.

I an not sure of the exact number but I know that it is 53,000 and some odd number we have it posted at our dispatch window

The numbers on the new COO to be implemented on 4/12 2010 are based on a bill count of 45K per day in the system.....KK