Holland | Daily Company Computer Shut Downs ?

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
So whats up with the almost Daily company computer shut down - crashes ?? It's like come on really ,up date this very old computer system and HIRE Smarter I.T. computer Dudes to FIX them !!

7cCEh3X.jpg

Here's the head of Holland IT moonlighting and playing golf..

So whats up with the almost Daily company computer shut down - crashes ?? It's like come on really ,up date this very old computer system and HIRE Smarter I.T. computer Dudes to FIX them !!
Crashed for 2 1/2 hrs at the busiest part of the day. How much money was poured into this antiquated system... and what ever happened to having a back up plan? Remember when everything was done with out computer dispatch? Like actually taking down a pick up especially the Daley' and just sending a guy to get them?

Oh that's right you have to keep guys in the same area and actually have to remember those regulars and their close times like years ago... to much micro management now... guys on regular routes used to just go and pick up the freight back in the day.

What about that IT guy the yellow stain hired to bring us into the 20th century? Rumor here in MI is we're getting those new fangled
E'lectrical lights that Edison feller had at the worlds fair in Chicago. Ahh I'll believe it when I see it. Well I gotta run, gotta fill the whale oil lamps out on the dock and inventory the johhny bars.

Guessing "RUSSIA" must have hacked our computer's as they have been down 2 days in a row or wait maybe yrcw forgot to pay the bill , but kinda really embarrassing even with our -15% they can't keep the computers up and running !

I am retired and the last 2 days I had lunch with 2 different drivers running the city board here in Indy. And their biggest complaint is the hand held brand new PDA's are crashing requiring a reboot 2 or 3 times a day. Where the on board recorders in the tractors are ok. They have given out EDR's but they have no penalty. One of the problems is the software trying to sync the 2 different devices causing part of the problem. It will take a while for the software to be re coded & polished. I read YRC is still doing paper logs. True? von.

I am retired and the last 2 days I had lunch with 2 different drivers running the city board here in Indy. And their biggest complaint is the hand held brand new PDA's are crashing requiring a reboot 2 or 3 times a day. Where the on board recorders in the tractors are ok. They have given out EDR's but they have no penalty. One of the problems is the software trying to sync the 2 different devices causing part of the problem. It will take a while for the software to be re coded & polished. I read YRC is still doing paper logs. True? von.

Not true Von, they are buying Campground Approved Firewood Logs from Mud.