SAIA | Dallas drivers leading the way for the smaller terminals

It really is a toss up when drivers would threaten to leave or sign a union card based on the inward facing cameras. I think if companies get a "threat" like that, they generally cut those drivers loose. Granted there is a shortage, but if people complain about cameras, that generally isn't their only complaint, just the "flavor of the day." And if they gave out raises for whining and threats of quitting, they wouldn't be in business long. Let the complainers walk I say. Treat the ones that stay with dignity and respect; good things will happen.
Well Buck as I have discussed in another forum about my driver friend being fired at Saia.They change the rules so often and how they meat out disciplinary action you would think saia would be more leary about those things I mentioned because of the 5 letter word.They would be more uniform in their rules and a bit more fairer.I found out more about that incident at the Garland fuel pumps over that weekend.By all accounts that incident didn't warrant a termination.A great Driver always on time and didn't cause waves.He did everything he was supposed to do in reporting the incident.And yes the truck lunged a bit between switching from d to r.Do to the fact that the yard was a mess because of the weekend drivers parking tractors and trailers everywhere he couldn't get square with the pumps.I believe he is appealing.