Central Transport | Dallas drivers Saturday CT meeting

Hertman is a bozo, he will always be a bozo. I hope he eats himself enuf texas bbq till he has a heart attack, hes a fat flippin liar. And he is the sole reason why a crap load of good people quit the V back in the day. I hope you boys in dallas dont fall for his b.s. he is a back stabbing upper management suck ass. Once upper man always upper man. He will try n suck his way back to the top, and he willburn his own to get there.

Hertman is a bozo, he will always be a bozo. I hope he eats himself enuf texas bbq till he has a heart attack, hes a fat flippin liar. And he is the sole reason why a crap load of good people quit the V back in the day. I hope you boys in dallas dont fall for his b.s. he is a back stabbing upper management suck ass. Once upper man always upper man. He will try n suck his way back to the top, and he willburn his own to get there.
I have been in this business longer than him and I understand his kind... ..His true colors will show through in time....If he hasn't changed. The loud mouth aggressive types whether it drivers or management are no threat....It's the quiet reserved type that have nothing to prove that make formidable opponents. I'm not sure about him at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
This should tell you all you need to know about that p.o.s hartman. In 2010 when nashville had a devastating flood, the vitran terminal was submerged under water, the only thing u could see on the property was the tip of a trucks smoke stack, and about a foot of the top of all the trailers. So we moved down the street and tried to keep rolling, p-d linehaul etc. So hartman and kimack came down to nashville to see what was going on. Hartman NOT ONCE ,I REPEAT NOT ONCE asked any employee if we were ok, or if we needed anything. he actually had the nerve to tell some of us who lost everything that they couldnt take off unless they had vacation days, he said "there is lots to do and we cant afford to have so many people off", train alot of us lost everything. Many were living in hotel rooms, waiting for the flood water to go down to see how bad their lives were going to be. The man has no heart and i wouldnt even **** on him if he was on fire. He also threw the t.m at the time under the bus. He couldnt wait to demote him. He got his chance, when the V bought milan he told the t.m " if the transition has any hick ups, its your ass. Well at the time nashville was as south as the V went, then we picked up alabama, georgia and the carolinas. So we were a eol before the buy, then we turned into a super hub overnight. Once hartman seen his chance to demote him(becuz of a couple hickups) he demoted him the next day. He held a grudge for a whole year waiting for his chance. All i can say is good luck my brother. And i hope you dont get in his crosshairs

This should tell you all you need to know about that p.o.s hartman. In 2010 when nashville had a devastating flood, the vitran terminal was submerged under water, the only thing u could see on the property was the tip of a trucks smoke stack, and about a foot of the top of all the trailers. So we moved down the street and tried to keep rolling, p-d linehaul etc. So hartman and kimack came down to nashville to see what was going on. Hartman NOT ONCE ,I REPEAT NOT ONCE asked any employee if we were ok, or if we needed anything. he actually had the nerve to tell some of us who lost everything that they couldnt take off unless they had vacation days, he said "there is lots to do and we cant afford to have so many people off", train alot of us lost everything. Many were living in hotel rooms, waiting for the flood water to go down to see how bad their lives were going to be. The man has no heart and i wouldnt even **** on him if he was on fire. He also threw the t.m at the time under the bus. He couldnt wait to demote him. He got his chance, when the V bought milan he told the t.m " if the transition has any hick ups, its your asz. Well at the time nashville was as south as the V went, then we picked up alabama, georgia and the carolinas. So we were a eol before the buy, then we turned into a super hub overnight. Once hartman seen his chance to demote him(becuz of a couple hickups) he demoted him the next day. He held a grudge for a whole year waiting for his chance. All i can say is good luck my brother. And i hope you dont get in his crosshairs
If I do I will just quit...This is only a job and there are many more. I've had better than him not get the best of me and neither will he. But people do change so I will give him the benefit of a doubt until he proves otherwise. Like you have always heard me say about Keylon over and over....You reap what you sow in this world...and he is no exception to the rule. The good Lord always takes care of people that become self-absorbed jerks and arrogant egotist. All we have to do is sit back and wait and watch the man become a victim of his own demise. They ALWAYS do. Hopefully he has changed but if not he will get knocked down like all rest.

I do not often agree with SS S, however he is right. To be honest, for them not to allow the whole company to donate days to the guys that lost everything was disrespectul. Can you imagine if every employee gace a half day to the flood victims and to the Joplin tornado victims> They should have set up a fund. If I was in upper management, more than one person would have lost their job over that floodTerminal in a flood zone, yet there was no contingency plan to move equipment and freight-what idiots! Reminds me of the great Johnny Cash-How high's the water Mamma? -
This should tell you all you need to know about that p.o.s hartman. In 2010 when nashville had a devastating flood, the vitran terminal was submerged under water, the only thing u could see on the property was the tip of a trucks smoke stack, and about a foot of the top of all the trailers. So we moved down the street and tried to keep rolling, p-d linehaul etc. So hartman and kimack came down to nashville to see what was going on. Hartman NOT ONCE ,I REPEAT NOT ONCE asked any employee if we were ok, or if we needed anything. he actually had the nerve to tell some of us who lost everything that they couldnt take off unless they had vacation days, he said "there is lots to do and we cant afford to have so many people off", train alot of us lost everything. Many were living in hotel rooms, waiting for the flood water to go down to see how bad their lives were going to be. The man has no heart and i wouldnt even **** on him if he was on fire. He also threw the t.m at the time under the bus. He couldnt wait to demote him. He got his chance, when the V bought milan he told the t.m " if the transition has any hick ups, its your asz. Well at the time nashville was as south as the V went, then we picked up alabama, georgia and the carolinas. So we were a eol before the buy, then we turned into a super hub overnight. Once hartman seen his chance to demote him(becuz of a couple hickups) he demoted him the next day. He held a grudge for a whole year waiting for his chance. All i can say is good luck my brother. And i hope you dont get in his crosshairs

I do not often agree with SS S, however he is right. To be honest, for them not to allow the whole company to donate days to the guys that lost everything was disrespectul. Can you imagine if every employee gace a half day to the flood victims and to the Joplin tornado victims> They should have set up a fund. If I was in upper management, more than one person would have lost their job over that floodTerminal in a flood zone, yet there was no contingency plan to move equipment and freight-what idiots! Reminds me of the great Johnny Cash-How high's the water Mamma? -
I do feel better that you agree with me, :-) and to make matters worse the customers that lost all their freight due to the flood, most of them didnt get a claim paid to them. Becuz in their contract with vitran, the flood was a act of GOD and i guess vitran wasent liable for gods handy work. The only customer that got the better end of the deal was GM they had 6 FULL TRAILERS THAT GOT DESTROYED, ( becuz the flood hit us on a sunday, with all the inbound freight sitting in our yard.

Hartman is a dirt bag piece of crap!!! I feel sorry for anyone that has to work with him. He don't about anything but himself!

I've received plenty of PM's on Hartman. I will reserve comment at this time until the facts are received. Many hate this man with a passion. Let me say this right now though about Dallas. They are trying to weed out the weaker old timers because they are way over staffed and they will have to lay off if some don't quit. Some are laying down right now in the hope they will be let go so their unemployment benefits won't have to be appealed.