R&L | Dallas Has It's 6th New Terminal Manager In 6 Years

nobodysboy

here to inform not to conform.
Credits
He seems like he cares. 1st off they need to fire Ron, aka regional manager and jeff, area manager. Those 2 clowns are the people who aren't giving this terminal the vision it needs. We just lost a terminal manager who came in from Milwaukee but couldn't get those 2 clowns to back him up. He had been with R&L for 18 years. Guy gave it all he could. Until they fire those 2 idiots I just mentioned nothing will change. This terminal is in chaos.They keep running good people off while it's those 2 who should be looking elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
He seems like he cares. 1st off they need to fire Ron, aka regional manager and jeff, area manager. Those 2 clowns are the people who aren't giving this terminal the vision it needs. We just lost a terminal manager who came in from Milwaukee but couldn't get those 2 clowns to back him up. He had been with R&L for 18 years. Guy gave it all he could. Until they fire those 2 idiots I just mentioned nothing will change. This terminal is in chaos.They keep running good people off while it's those 2 who should be looking elsewhere.
That sucks he was a good guy! Who's in charge now?

I posted this thread back in August when our latest terminal manager Seth took over. I have to say this MAN has really cleaned up many of the problems and problem drivers and other problem employees at the Dallas terminal. Since R+L terminated Jeff and given this guy the authority to make the needed changes it's really made a difference in the efficiency of the Dallas terminal. We've had a real problem with drivers doing more hiding than working. I've been around the industry for a long long time and I have to say this man has earned my respect. Wilmington really doesn't appreciate what some of our TMz have dealt with but I they finally got lucky with Seth. He has never done anything for me but then again I don't ask. He knows who's doing the job and who's not. He's not a pat you on the back kind of guy but those of us doing the job don't need bottle feeding. Now with Sanger opening up this guy won't have to work 14 hours a day. Keep up the good work Seth.

I posted this thread back in August when our latest terminal manager Seth took over. I have to say this MAN has really cleaned up many of the problems and problem drivers and other problem employees at the Dallas terminal. Since R+L terminated Jeff Noe and given this guy the authority to make the needed changes it's really made a difference in the efficiency of the Dallas terminal. We've had a real problem with drivers doing more hiding than working. I've been around the industry for a long long time and I have to say this man has earned my respect. Wilmington really doesn't appreciate what some of our TMz have dealt with but I they finally got lucky with Seth. He has never done anything for me but then again I don't ask. He knows who's doing the job and who's not. He's not a pat you on the back kind of guy but those of us doing the job don't need bottle feeding. Now with Sanger opening up this guy won't have to work 14 hours a day. Keep up the good work Seth.
Good. They need to put an end to some of the favoritism and catering that go on.

I reopened this thread but edited the names. No last names of anyone other than famous people. Thanks for the understanding.

Good. They need to put an end to some of the favoritism and catering that go on.
My TM has had problem drivers (more than one) all but fired and when it came time to pulling the trigger, HR overrides the outcome in front of TM and driver on conference call and the driver is making :crap: smiley faces at him while HR is justifying their call of keeping him. That's why I couldn't do it, Id come over that desk so fast :draw:LOL! We've got a pretty good TM though, He's smart about working around that stuff and our terminal runs smooth for the most part, but those 4 or 5 drivers are always on the phone with somebody from WIL. One is so good at what he is and does, that he has other drivers call for him. Its like a reality TV show with those guys sometimes.

My TM has had problem drivers (more than one) all but fired and when it came time to pulling the trigger, HR overrides the outcome in front of TM and driver on conference call and the driver is making :crap: smiley faces at him while HR is justifying their call of keeping him. That's why I couldn't do it, Id come over that desk so fast :draw:LOL! We've got a pretty good TM though, He's smart about working around that stuff and our terminal runs smooth for the most part, but those 4 or 5 drivers are always on the phone with somebody from WIL. One is so good at what he is and does, that he has other drivers call for him. Its like a reality TV show with those guys sometimes.
Do you work in Dallas. That exact scenario has been played out multiple times here. Not only drivers but other positions also. We've got some real problems at our terminal. It's disgusting.

Do you work in Dallas. That exact scenario has been played out multiple times here. Not only drivers but other positions also. We've got some real problems at our terminal. It's disgusting.
No, your way south and west of me. But, I'd have to say that for the most part, our terminal runs pretty smooth. Maybe some of the bottom guys get rained on by the senior drivers who only want certain stops, but you cant tell that they are pissed. They all hang out together and talk behind each ones back. Then they are all buddies again the next day. But there are those 3 or so drivers that are a pain in the butt to management. I am too sometimes so I guess I shouldn't talk too much! LOL