Yellow | Dallas Meeting Information ONLY

309 YRC Chicago

I just retired from YRC at the age of 57 due to sevier medical conditions. You can get your money before 65, but it costs you dearly. I am going to be drawing only 50% of what I would have drawn at 65 years old. A 50% cut is pretty steep, but in reality it was more than I expected. God has always been so much better to me than what I hav deserved. I pray that he lays his almighty hands on this entire situation and that "his will be done".

Amen. I hope the guilty ones pay dearly for the mess we are in.

Here's a idea we vote yes but only if you give the sinking ship to UPS .They know how to motivate and run a company with utmost efficiency .

UPS is not a fair comparison because they are one of 2 mega companies that dominate the parcel business... LTL freight has much stiffer competition and many more players.

Now if UPS Freight ran an exceptional LTL service that was far and above everyone else, you wold have a valid point.

P.S I have no idea how good or bad UPSF is operated

I would like to remind you that Anyone is welcome to comment and participate on any thread or forum...including this one...You don't have to agree with them...that is just part and parcel of what happens in a open discussion board..

And as far as input into the discussion on this thread...Mr jimmy g has actually provided some good insights to consider on this topic...

Take that idea to the od skab board and jim bob will toss you out in a flash

It's been happening with all their merges and guys starting on the bottm and the stress of what they have been doing for years. Divorces, family problems. Home losses. They dont care jimmy.
You'd never see any of that as yrc's fault yet hold a union guy responsible if it happens.
No union guy got himself into $1.4 billion in debt with this many families and communities and states relying on them. Nor did a union guy loan that much money to a union carrier to buy up 3 or 4 more, knowing damned well what happened to all the others since deregulation.

I cant view any of this as incompetence. PLANNED AND INTENTIONAL SEEMS MORE TO THE MARK.

You said incompetence may play a role under Welch. Companies as big as YRC can change laws and affect the industry largelly through the ATA.

THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL THAT THEY AND THE BANKS DIDNT KNOW WHAT THIS WOULD DO.

If there are no crimes here and no laws against it............this country is useless.
Get rid of all laws. Everybody could take what they want. Whats good for the topdogs should be good for the commonfolk.

WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN TIME FOR PROPOSALS ALSO. SO THAT WE COULD PUT THINGS IN THERE TO MAKE SURE THEY DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY WANT IT FOR. They will do whatever the bankers ask for their loan yet give us no voice on what we'd want for us allowing them leaway to get it. THEY MISTREAT US......KISS THE BANKS BUTTS YET GIVE US NO TIME, TREATING US LIKE CRAP.
The banks and them are corrupt together ,IMO.

No Teamster would spend like that??? You are a Teamster- yet you have posted yourself on another Forum how in debt you are and how you are behind on your mortgage, etc. Yet you post that you still spend. That's even more irresponsible than YRCW because you have individual control, where YRCW had a Board of Directors spend theirs. (I KNOW- I went thru it too). It happens- not necessarily 'greed'.

The Banks are trying to solve this. YRCW is trying to solve this. Only those screaming 'greed', 'off with their heads' are not trying to solve this. It's greedy, slave- to call for killing the Golden Goose while affecting the lives of tens of thousands of families.....

I don't see them being dishonest; I see them broke. They had a plan that actually might have worked until the economy fell apart. And all the goings on in Washington DC making new job-killing regulations every week is dooming any chance they did have. Personally, I don't see YRCW making it, but I said that 5 years ago, and several times since. Their only chance at all is refinancing the balloon payments. So vote your conscience, and be ready to live with the consequences....

Your profile quote says EVERYTHING that needs to be said. "Get up and try again!"

Mr. PiLot087- Thank You. For the kind words- I know we've had much disagreement in other times and places- it means a lot!

For those saying- go to your own board: This is it! I've posted on Truckingboards since 1999. Then it was another owner's. Jeff was a poster known as LTL. Kennesaw Kid had his own corner. There were no 'individual ltl Yellow' forum. Jeff bought it- made it the fantastic site it is. There was KK, LTL, Shifterknob, Red Racer- all before my time. I'd dare to say, except for Jeff and KK, few have posted before me on the Yellow Forum, which became the YRC Forum. This is my home, guys......

Mr. PiLot087- Thank You. For the kind words- I know we've had much disagreement in other times and places- it means a lot!

For those saying- go to your own board: This is it! I've posted on Truckingboards since 1999. Then it was another owner's. Jeff was a poster known as LTL. Kennesaw Kid had his own corner. There were no 'individual ltl Yellow' forum. Jeff bought it- made it the fantastic site it is. There was KK, LTL, Shifterknob, Red Racer- all before my time. I'd dare to say, except for Jeff and KK, few have posted before me on the Yellow Forum, which became the YRC Forum. This is my home, guys......

jimmy, no need to defend yourself, we all know who you are, disregard the riff-raff.

Those kind of restrictions only last for the first page of replies and then it's a bare knuckle brawl.

by the way I thought there was going to be union meetings all weekend for the full mesure of what is happening? Tell me! Tell Me!

No Teamster would spend like that??? You are a Teamster- yet you have posted yourself on another Forum how in debt you are and how you are behind on your mortgage, etc. Yet you post that you still spend. That's even more irresponsible than YRCW because you have individual control, where YRCW had a Board of Directors spend theirs. (I KNOW- I went thru it too). It happens- not necessarily 'greed'.

The Banks are trying to solve this. YRCW is trying to solve this. Only those screaming 'greed', 'off with their heads' are not trying to solve this. It's greedy, slave- to call for killing the Golden Goose while affecting the lives of tens of thousands of families.....

Jimmy i bought a house within my means or at least i thought. My mortgage was under $500/month 15 years ago. Its a half of an 1850. NOT NEW NOT SPACIOUS, NOT GREEDY. I have a 2004 Buick which i bought in haste the day GM was being bailed out and thought bad things would happen to loans. My old car died that week.
Thats it for my credit. I WANTED AN OLDER CAR FROM THE LOT BUT THEY SAID THEY WOULDNT GIVE ME THE OLD ONE ON CREDIT...I HAD THE CHOICE OF 2 OTHERS. BOTH AS EXPENSIVE. My 2 daughters went to Catholic school with my money and help from family. only one is in now. No credit is involved.

my only real waste is smoking. God forbid i have one stupid vice in 2013 the year when all are saints.

I DIDNT BUY OR LOAN TONS OF MONEY FOR 4 UNION COMPANIES TO BE BOUGHT, POST-DEREGULATION, WHEN ALL OTHERS HAVE FAILEDD. AND HAVE DEPARTMENTS WHO KNOW ALL ABOUT MONEY, ECONOMY AND NUMBERS. AND GET PAID BUKKU BUCKS FOR IT LIKE THE BANKS AND YRC CORPORATE. DONT COMPARE MY MEASLLY DEBT TO THEIR INTENTIONAL POWER HUNGRY DEBT ADDICTIONS.

AND I HAVENT SAID VOTE NO. I HAVE CONSISTENTLLY BITCHED ABOUT US NOT HAVING A SAY AND THE RIGHT WE SHOULD HAVE TO HAVE A SAY IN RETURN FOR THE HUGE FAVOR THEY ARE ASKING. KK POSTED THAT WE ARE EACH DONATING OVER $122,000 over the next 5 years.
We should have at least some say in that. IF WE HAVE SONE WORDING TO INSURE US OF OUR INVESTMENT IT WOULD BE MORE FAIR.

Jimmy i bought a house within my means or at least i thought. My mortgage was under $500/month 15 years ago. Its a half of an 1850. NOT NEW NOT SPACIOUS, NOT GREEDY. I have a 2004 Buick which i bought in haste the day GM was being bailed out and thought bad things would happen to loans. My old car died that week.
Thats it for my credit. I WANTED AN OLDER CAR FROM THE LOT BUT THEY SAID THEY WOULDNT GIVE ME THE OLD ONE ON CREDIT...I HAD THE CHOICE OF 2 OTHERS. BOTH AS EXPENSIVE. My 2 daughters went to Catholic school with my money and help from family. only one is in now. No credit is involved.

my only real waste is smoking. God forbid i have one stupid vice in 2013 the year when all are saints.

I DIDNT BUY OR LOAN TONS OF MONEY FOR 4 UNION COMPANIES TO BE BOUGHT, POST-DEREGULATION, WHEN ALL OTHERS HAVE FAILEDD. AND HAVE DEPARTMENTS WHO KNOW ALL ABOUT MONEY, ECONOMY AND NUMBERS. AND GET PAID BUKKU BUCKS FOR IT LIKE THE BANKS AND YRC CORPORATE. DONT COMPARE MY MEASLLY DEBT TO THEIR INTENTIONAL POWER HUNGRY DEBT ADDICTIONS.

AND I HAVENT SAID VOTE NO. I HAVE CONSISTENTLLY BITCHED ABOUT US NOT HAVING A SAY AND THE RIGHT WE SHOULD HAVE TO HAVE A SAY IN RETURN FOR THE HUGE FAVOR THEY ARE ASKING. KK POSTED THAT WE ARE EACH DONATING OVER $122,000 over the next 5 years.
We should have at least some say in that. IF WE HAVE SONE WORDING TO INSURE US OF OUR INVESTMENT IT WOULD BE MORE FAIR.

Wow ... You are a human..............

i figure they are only trying to control the union which is the only group in the way of their fortunes.

The W on the end of YRCW should tell of theor globalist intentions. Transnational corporations, which the banks probabbly are to (was not the Deutsch Bank invilved at some point) have no care about people nor countries. They care about profits and profits alone and unions are in the way of that. They want no borders. So good luck with protecting your sacred constitution when they tear the borders down.
Ya need borders for the constitution to govern. Globalist transnational corporations want no part of that. We are just here to be used. Cheap labor is all they want and now they hold the whole US trucking industry in their hands...geuss thats when they added the W. WORLDWIDE, WHEN THEY BOUGHT US ALL AND KNEW THEY HAD FULL CONTROL.
The industry will still be controlled wether we survive or not. The industry investors will jus shift investments to the other nonunion carriers who have no voice and the race to minimum wage will begin.....and as they get more power, they will get rid of the minimum wage.........the banks have controlled nations and other industries through this same debt game. IF romney had gottne in this would already have been done,IMO.

We should have a say in some requirements for the favor is what i'm saying. BUT THEY HAVE SO MUCH POWER THEY PROBABLLY WONT GIVE AN INCH EVEN IF OUR PROPOSALS WERE TO MAKE SURE THE BANKS WERE PAID. I THINK THEY'D STILL BOTH OPPOSE US IF WE WANTED MORE LOOKS AT THEIR BOOKS....FOR POWER AND CONTROL IS WHAT THEY WANT. THEY WANT US GONE.

We should have a say and some demands for the loans they want from us.