Yellow | Dallas Meeting Information ONLY

I believe that its better for the pension to go broke I'll get a little from the Federal Gov and know that those triple pension people get screwed too. I believe also there's a bigger fish involved like UPS and Fed X to control the whole shipping market. They can pick the others off down the road and Welch can get his pockets lined. This has been planned for years and now the times right so they can blame it on the Teamsters and not bad management that works 250 people all the over time they want with nothing to do. Things will work out in the long run because as long as you got your health then you got everything so Shutter Down and lets move on. He will have justice on the Welch's of the world in this life or the next.
Where can I find an English Translation of this? (I prob don't want one once I read it? :LMAO:)

So I was told that what is going on is that they are getting feedback from locals as to see as to wether or not to have the national negotiating committe sit down with YRC. But it doesnt seem that it is being done by some kind of "official" vote count. Some seem to be "the ayes" have it type feedback. When the guys on here which say that their locals were a "no" at the meeting, was it a total "no" to even having the IBT sit down with YRC or just a no to certain things like maybe the extension of the pension deal?
One guy told me that it was a no to the pension extension thing at his local, but is that an actual "no's" have it, to even hearing them out and having negotiations at all?

No one Ever admitted to voting Yes to any 'greatest. Contract'. But they all passed overwhelmingly. This will too...

No word from local 710. I guess they are waiting for YRC to tell them what kind of bull**** they are to sell to the members .

tutone i am also. 710 dock.i respect your right for a no vote but we all knew they were going to come back.what are your contingency plans if they go under?do you have your 25,a wife that can support you while you get $ 390 a week unemployment from illinois,children to support?the contract is up soon why not at least listen and then we can. vote no if its not to our liking?what do you realisticly want from them?i want an. end. to the bull**** safety letters,the 2 teamster appointees on the board replaced and more money toward pensions .what do you propose sir?

I understand there are 10-12 vocal No guys on here. I also know the silent majority- upset as it is- is realistic and needs this job and benes. It'll pass...

Good then your job is done here.:notworthy:
Leave these people alone now so they can digest the crap the IBT and YRC are gonna push down their throats.

I hope you union idiots who keep saying shut yrc down have to go work for CR England. PLEASE QUIT WE DONT WANT YOU HERE!

Read the fine print in this article. The current proposal/extension was already discussed 3 months ago!
So much for an "emergency" meeting. You might find the 2nd article interesting also.

Is YRC Going for a Two-Year Extension? | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

YRC buying back debt securities | Teamsters for a Democratic Union
Pilot87, Jimmyg and the others say we should take it and vote yes. We have given them every thing they wanted and when 705 and 710 said no they were forced into the MOU. Now they are coming back and not EVEN telling us what they want. Just trust them because they've got the numbers and it's not good.We've seen them setting up ABF and now they're getting ready to do it to us. If this was such an emergency why no word on what they want? If I have an emergency I'll call the appropriate agency(ie. police, fire,) and tell them the problem, not " I have a problem" then hang up on 911. Why the speculation what they want? I've noticed that most of the people on here but not all, that are saying take it again are former employees. You have a right to your say but you should say that you are not going to live under this. If this is such a good deal for us, why not give us all the information and then explain. Not, we need or else.

We have guys that are all 'yes' to more concessions, and I can understand.....if I was 5 minutes from my terminal and buried alive in debt and was up my bosses ass getting babied like a doll house there is a slight possibility I may feel different. Has anyone notice the amount of new equipment and new terminals that our competitors have. We've voted twice, now we vote again, then if we are LUCKY we get to vote AGAIN.(is there a pattern here...) I have lost faith in our leadership. My buddy got layed off at YRC in sales and will make $100,000 with Old Dominion this year. I felt bad for him......now he's laughing !!!!

Lazy, why are you still here at YRC? If Old Dominion is better, than go work there. I voted yes on the last agreement, so you can thank me for your job right now. I had house delivery from a OD driver earlier this year. He makes $21 an hour(same as us), but he said they only work 40 hrs a week, if he does get some it's after 40, not 8, so if you take a day off your in the hole. Then he's has to buy his healthcare, $150 wk family, deductibles to satisfy, no vision, dental. Do the math, not much left over. YRC has massive debt, large interest payments, customers are scared to put freight on our trucks, we're just hanging on!...What do you think our leadership should do, take a strike vote???

Lazy, why are you still here at YRC? If Old Dominion is better, than go work there. I voted yes on the last agreement, so you can thank me for your job right now. I had house delivery from a OD driver earlier this year. He makes $21 an hour(same as us), but he said they only work 40 hrs a week, if he does get some it's after 40, not 8, so if you take a day off your in the hole. Then he's has to buy his healthcare, $150 wk family, deductibles to satisfy, no vision, dental. Do the math, not much left over. YRC has massive debt, large interest payments, customers are scared to put freight on our trucks, we're just hanging on!...What do you think our leadership should do, take a strike vote???

Yep,should have struck them the day they quit making pension payments before any of this took place.

just looking at yahoo finance boards and they are saying JP Morgan are going to give better rates. Bet you wont here that from the co. Why did Peirson sell off his stock the day before the Dallas meeting? I'm calling shenanigans on this as we learn more. Can't wait to here the Q3 results after they have reworked the numbers this last week.

309 YRC Chicago

tutone i am also. 710 dock.i respect your right for a no vote but we all knew they were going to come back.what are your contingency plans if they go under?do you have your 25,a wife that can support you while you get $ 390 a week unemployment from illinois,children to support?the contract is up soon why not at least listen and then we can. vote no if its not to our liking?what do you realisticly want from them?i want an. end. to the bull**** safety letters,the 2 teamster appointees on the board replaced and more money toward pensions .what do you propose sir?

For the 9th time, YRC will not honor any contract. And the union will not enforce it. YRC has lied and disrupted workers lifes for 2 or 3 years now. Most of the road drivers I talk to are so pissed off all they want is to see evil YRC machine turned off. But I do understand that there are a lot of loser yes men who live on their knees for YRC because they are unhireable for whatever reason. ABF in Chicago is hiring road city and dock people. hav a nice day

For the 9th time, YRC will not honor any contract. And the union will not enforce it. YRC has lied and disrupted workers lifes for 2 or 3 years now. Most of the road drivers I talk to are so pissed off all they want is to see evil YRC machine turned off. But I do understand that there are a lot of loser yes men who live on their knees for YRC because they are unhireable for whatever reason. ABF in Chicago is hiring road city and dock people. hav a nice day

I guess when you have nothing between your ears you think that by calling names you're winning the debate. Pathetic.

i will retire from yrc no later then july 1 and move toarizona tutone.i get the feeling you are one of those who **** and. moan but when it comes to a. secret vote you will mark yes.one more time , realisticly what do you want?