Yellow | Dallas Meeting Information ONLY

Thats the 64 billion dollar question (minus 15%) You go to International Brotherhood of Teamsters | International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT) for the latest info and the the latest thing up is Hoffa's statement on buying ABF. I guess maybe they are waiting to find out what YRC is wanting on the Trucking Board.:confused:

AND, believe me...BOTH sides are on here reading too!...The ISPs tell the story....allot of traffic on here from YRCW and IBT.......But hey...."WHEN YOU WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON!".....KK

First of all I want to CLEARLY state I don't have an opinion on this question. But could someone tell us if Article 27 would apply due to the ACA?:shrug:

First of all I want to CLEARLY state I don't have an opinion on this question. But could someone tell us if Article 27 would apply due to the ACA?:shrug:
My gut feeling no as they have not been claiming harm from the ACA. At this time it has all been self inflicted financial damage always within their control. But what do I know. :shrug: