Yellow | Dallas Meeting Information ONLY

BA said they want to renegotiate the contract not extend it. If they don't get what they want, its over.

He must not have been sitting next to mine....they want to EXTEND the current agreement for 5 more years...5 more years of stuck on stupid!....KK

Last edited by a moderator:
Just what was passed to me. My BA called one steward before he got onto the plane, to pass the info to the other stewards.

Strange to me that we continue to accept this total disrespect forthe rank and file by both the Union & The Company. The meeting was yesterday and this morning NO ONE CAN TELL THE RANK AND FILE ANYTHING ABOUT THE MEETING ON OUR FUTURES WAS ABOUT ? Simply intolerrable for me to think my Union Reps. whom I pay good dues money to protect my rights and keep me informed can tell me nothing as to what we sent them to that meeting for....!!!!!!......This tells me the DARKNESS is still being stratigically placed over our eyes until the Company & Union decides to drive iT str8 up in y0ur a-h&%$# drive.

Was the last coo brought up in this meeting? I'm getting tired of sitting at home because we were a gaining terminal and the company is still not sending us the freight even though we got 15 more road drivers

Just what was passed to me. My BA called one steward before he got onto the plane, to pass the info to the other stewards.

I received the same info. The BA said that they want to renegotiate. He asked if it was an extension they said no . How completely screwed up this is when we can't even get the most simpile facts straight because of poor information from BA's. And they want to have a meeting with the members to tell them this,unbelievable.

ABF has information posted in the road drivers breakroom (Atlanta) stating that YRC is asking the IBT for an EXTENSION until 2019.

HERE IT IS, AND IT WAS POSTED YESTERDAY!

THE COMPANY WANTS TO EXTEND THE CURRENT MOU ANOTHER 5 YEARS!

THAT'S IT!

Stay tuned, more to follow.

Interesting as it will be after their "NON"earnings report on Thursday...

My b.a. has nothing until a face 2 face tomorrow or Friday.

Its a numbers game and he bit...

We are in panels. At least we still have grievances to be heard.

Call it 5 or call it 3, call it a new contract or an extension.. They want it to go until 2018 and offered nothing back.
They can go pound sand.

That headline is misleading.

Vic Terranella, president of Kansas City's Teamsters Local 41, attended the meeting. He said the company faces two big debts payments coming due in 2014 that it cannot finance. The company is asking its labor union to extend existing concessions with the company for five more years. The two parties’ current agreement lasts through March 2015.

The company thinks it may have lost its credibility with its employees. No ****, you think ???