Yellow | Dallas Meeting Information ONLY

This really sucks i hate working hear is there ever anything positive about this company . If the banks want there money back they should lay off the people that work . Let them walk away from 1.4 billion dollars .i say **ck the banks !!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure you'd say that to anyone that would ever owe you?

I'm guessing it wasn't his intellect that got him hired here. :smile:

Why do you think the chance of the banks refinancing is less than 50%? From the BANKS perspective where are they going to get someone to pay 10-12% on any loans? And if they don’t refinance the loans what are they going to do with all that old and worn out equipment? Scrap metal? They could sell the property but if that was the case why hasn’t YRC sold it to pay down debt? And while YRC is not making a profit they are paying the interest on their loans and making operating costs.

I posted this on the ABF thread. See some of you tomorrow.

I can't imagine why any of these companies would feel like they've lost credibility. :shrug:

Wait till ur boys get a taste of their new best contract ever! Abf already mad at yrc drivers who turned down job offers when they realized no vacation for 2 years & 60 % of third. Love the direction were all headed!

Please the people working hear did not barrow this money we are stuck with paying it back . We drive slow no horsepower junky trucks .We have almost no retirement with stupid coo's that move people all over country and mess up there lives and there families . I'm sorry but enough is enough refinance the loan or you never see your 1.4 billion dollars . Time to get tough I voted yes every time but not this time .

Ok.i was told by a reliable source from the local 745 dallas tx area.that the company asked for a 5 year extension max and or a 2yr extension at the least.The union officials told yrc that we were going to what we are going to do and the same to the company.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Wait till ur boys get a taste of their new best contract ever! Abf already mad at yrc drivers who turned down job offers when they realized no vacation for 2 years & 60 % of third. Love the direction were all headed!
Who started the race to the bottom....

Ive checked other outfits.....not good. Pay by the load, no breakdown pay, no raises, o.t. after 55 hours, 1 paid vacation per year, no paid sick time, no 'call in sick day' allowed , weeks that you have a holiday like Christmas you are required to work the following Sat., Ive pretty much heard it all. Unfortunately with all these terminal closures and layoffs YRC has taken a turn for the worst too. Oh well...it is what it is.

Please the people working hear did not barrow this money we are stuck with paying it back . We drive slow no horsepower junky trucks .We have almost no retirement with stupid coo's that move people all over country and mess up there lives and there families . I'm sorry but enough is enough refinance the loan or you never see your 1.4 billion dollars . Time to get tough I voted yes every time but not this time .
Wow- YOU are repaying the debt? Then why is YRCW involved??? :biglaugh:

That is a lot of money to come up with after paying expenses and it looks impossible to do. Are they going to map it out for you so you can see how it is going to pan out? If they have a workable plan to show you it would help you make your decision. If the bankers know that they won't get their principal back they will be just as happy collecting as much interest as they can for as long as they can.

So, Local 120 is against any extensions.....KK

Why would ABF drivers be mad at YRC drivers for turning down job offers???....KK

YRCW has jobs they contract out to the IBT. We all know what those jobs pay before going to work each day. If you choose to report for that pay that day- you've voted for it and agreed that is your pay. There is no 'give back' or 'they're using my money'. You either vote yes- work, and accept their wage for that day- or vote no and move on. It's a daily choice...(answer to 3 posts back)

People seem to think there is a pile of money and 15% is being diverted for other uses. The truth is- there is no money- or they. Wouldn't be asking for relief.

YRCW has jobs they contract out to the IBT. We all know what those jobs pay before going to work each day. If you choose to report for that pay that day- you've voted for it and agreed that is your pay. There is no 'give back' or 'they're using my money'. You either vote yes- work, and accept their wage for that day- or vote no and move on. It's a daily choice...(answer to 3 posts back)

People seem to think there is a pile of money and 15% is being diverted for other uses. The truth is- there is no money- or they. Wouldn't be asking for relief.

There you go again, making sense in your post. Haven't you learned yet? :hysterical:

No...it is not being diverted for other uses....it just being flushed down the crapper due to some in management being stuck on stupid in the way they operate....but when we, THE ONES WHO DO THE WORK try to offer any suggestions, they just fluff us off and waste money...now they want an extension of the same?.....KK

Each of you vote yes 365 days a year to accept it. I voted no once 5 years ago and don't have to put up with it. The 'cracker' types (username) on here talk action- I take action.

309 YRC Chicago

So many people here who have quit YRC and say they have moved on, Yet they spend every waking moment on the YRC forum where they no longer work. They know every thing that goes on at YRC. Have they really moved on ? I don't think so

So many people here who have quit YRC and say they have moved on, Yet they spend every waking moment on the YRC forum where they no longer work. They know every thing that goes on at YRC. Have they really moved on ? I don't think so

WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND DRAMA LIKE THIS IN THE LAST 5 or 6 years?

I'm not employed by the White House or a member of Congress but I darn sure pay attention to what goes on in those places. What's your point?

Each of you vote yes 365 days a year to accept it. I voted no once 5 years ago and don't have to put up with it. The 'cracker' types (username) on here talk action- I take action.
Well, this Teamster thinks you're full of sh&t!

He was man enough to make his own decision to leave and find something better rather than behave like a whole bunch of you who cry and whine and complain and want to shut the job down but lack the ba**s to move on themselves.