Yellow | Dallas Meeting Information ONLY

309 YRC Chicago

I'm not employed by the White House or a member of Congress but I darn sure pay attention to what goes on in those places. What's your point?

What happens at YRC, a place you dont work at, is as important to you as what happens at the white house? Really ?? What you need to to do instead of defending YRC 24-7 on truckingboards, Quit your job, come to work in Chicago heights 309 and run sleepers for 70% pay. 85%-15%. You will be really helping the company that way. And you can tell us all in the break room what a great place it us to work at. Thank you for your support !

Last edited by a moderator:
So many people here who have quit YRC and say they have moved on, Yet they spend every waking moment on the YRC forum where they no longer work. They know every thing that goes on at YRC. Have they really moved on ? I don't think so

I'm over the road now. I watch to see the future of my friends and my pension. Plus it's pure entertainment- reading your posts is better than Laverne and Shirley....

He was man enough to make his own decision to leave and find something better rather than behave like a whole bunch of you who cry and whine and complain and want to shut the job down but lack the ba**s to move on themselves.

Thank You! That's my point.

309 YRC Chicago

I'm over the road now. I watch to see the future of my friends and my pension. Plus it's pure entertainment- reading your posts is better than Laverne and Shirley....

You guys keep eating **** so I can collect my pension check.

What happens at YRC, a place you dont work at, is as important to you as what happens at the white house? Really ??

Show me where I said that what happens at YRC "IS AS IMPORTANT" as what happens at the White House. You like making things up as you post? Just to be clear, what happens at ANY Teamster job is important to me as it affects the future of all Teamsters and the Teamster's Union.

What you need to to do instead of defending YRC 24-7 on truckingboards, Quit your job, come to work in Chicago heights 309 and run sleepers for 70% pay. 85%-15%. You will be really helping the company that way. And you can tell us all in the break room what a great place it us to work at. Thank you for your support !

Defending YRC 24-7? Posting facts as I see them about the current situation seems to upset you because you seem to have a one track mind. If you're not happy running sleepers at 309 (or doing anything else you're currently doing) put on your big boy pants and find something better. I had seniority at and ran the road at a number of Teamster jobs and left a few of them when I didn't care for the job conditions any more. I never wanted any job to shutdown just because I was too much of a coward to pick myself up and move on. I guess it's become a crybaby world these days.

309 YRC Chicago

In other words, if you guys are not willing to eat the YRC **** daily and ******* smile about it. Then you need to quit so we can get people in their who will and we can collect our pension checks.

I just heard on the evening news that the Government will now require all health insurance plans to include mental health coverage. That should be fantastic news for many of you here on Truckingboards! (No names mentioned of course). :hysterical:

I just heard on the evening news that the Government will now require all health insurance plans to include mental health coverage. That should be fantastic news for many of you here on Truckingboards! (No names mentioned of course). :hysterical:

To work at YRCF it's a necessity!:27:

You are all now the sluts that you use to date in your earlier days!!

]Retorical question[].. Why is it that during the most contentious time in the freight industry a meeting is called between a major player in the industry and the "IBT".. And in such a major meeting of major importance.... The leader of the IBT isn't there?? I have no quams with you Jimmy, only because I know the answer.
YRC has already made a tentative agreement with our fearless leaders. Our leaders have once again sold our souls, sweat, blood, and anything else they can bargain to this remora. Your rants of injustice are blindly directed.
I have as much contempt for Welch, Zollars, and the whole capitalist group that has been in place as the next brother teamster, but first find out who is in your corner.
F O L L O W D A M O N I E.. that's money in French..
On Feb 15 2014 YRC has a $70 million convertible bond maturing which must either be paid... ORRRR show some sort of re-financing of that debt. Typically banks need to see that you are working diligently to make payments to them..In laymans terms.. or YRC employee terms.. How many of you have been 2-3 months late on your mortage payments??! Have you not negotiated with your banks to show some sort of "extenuating circumstances" for your late payments. Well YRC is showing to the banks that they have "Gauranteed" money coming in regardless of how much %^D D*&M freight they deliver, move, mangle, lose, or whatever in their system. In other words YRC is going to show the banks that they have money coming in.. not from customers.. but from their employees..They have basically brought their smoking hot wife to the bank branch manager and told him.. My Bi%&h be making some cake for you!! I'm sure if you went to your banks and told them the same thing... they would let you stay in your house also.
Here's the kick in the As%*.... Why haven't you heard anything from this superstar meeting.. A meeting that called all the biggest players in the industry into such an emergency gathering..Because the kick in the balls are..
F O L L O W D A M O N I E.. that's money in french
Your leaders have already negotiated with YRC and giving them the acceptance on a tentavie agreement so that they can go back to the banks and show them that 2019 is super duper with the teamsters.
YRC needs to give the banks a 90 day window on the FEB 15th bond date.. which means.. that the F#$ing banks need an OK by.... get this.. NOV 15th... Your vote has already been cast!!..
Is there any possible way that we can have a sensible meeting with our rank and file, .. go over the YRC proposals... debate them.. then agree to what should be presented to the rank and file.. send out ballots for the proposals.. have the rank and file vote on either to accept or deny what YRC is proposing...Get the results back..show them to YRC.. UMMM by next Friday???.. Which to my calculations is NOV. 15th. That would be a negative ghost rider.... Unlessss.. it has already happened!!! Their silence of the meeting is deafening to me!!!!
YRC knew in 2009 that this payment was going to be due... they knew in 2011 that this payment was going to be due..so why almost 90 days prior to it do they want to renegotiate a $70 million dollar obligation.. I'm not no f%*$ing math major or number cruncher, but do you think this just crept up on YRC without their knowledge of it.... Just being facetious but does anybody have a $70 million payment due that they don't know about??? This slavery has been in negotiations for a long time... a real long time..an now the master is bringing down his"in vengence. Vote your peace people!!
You voted yes to start this madness... which makes you... That slut that you use to gang **** and have drunk sex with in your earlier days.. Make sure you hold your head up high and noble when you try to explain to your kids what you don't want them to be.

If only Booger was still here...

And I think you offer evidence that there is more out there if one wants to look for it.

]Retorical question[].. Why is it that during the most contentious time in the freight industry a meeting is called between a major player in the industry and the "IBT".. And in such a major meeting of major importance.... The leader of the IBT isn't there?? I have no quams with you Jimmy, only because I know the answer.
YRC has already made a tentative agreement with our fearless leaders. Our leaders have once again sold our souls, sweat, blood, and anything else they can bargain to this remora. Your rants of injustice are blindly directed.
I have as much contempt for Welch, Zollars, and the whole capitalist group that has been in place as the next brother teamster, but first find out who is in your corner.
On Feb 15 2014 YRC has a $70 million convertible bond maturing which must either be paid... ORRRR show some sort of re-financing of that debt. Typically banks need to see that you are working diligently to make payments to them..In laymans terms.. or YRC employee terms.. How many of you have been 2-3 months late on your mortage payments??! Have you not negotiated with your banks to show some sort of "extenuating circumstances" for your late payments. Well YRC is showing to the banks that they have "Gauranteed" money coming in regardless of how much %^D D*&M freight they deliver, move, mangle, lose, or whatever in their system. In other words YRC is going to show the banks that they have money coming in.. not from customers.. but from their employees..They have basically brought their smoking hot wife to the bank branch manager and told him.. My Bi%&h be making some cake for you!! I'm sure if you went to your banks and told them the same thing... they would let you stay in your house also.
Here's the kick in the As%*.... Why haven't you heard anything from this superstar meeting.. A meeting that called all the biggest players in the industry into such an emergency gathering..Because the kick in the balls are..
Your leaders have already negotiated with YRC and giving them the acceptance on a tentavie agreement so that they can go back to the banks and show them that 2019 is super duper with the teamsters.
YRC needs to give the banks a 90 day window on the FEB 15th bond date.. which means.. that the F#$ing banks need an OK by.... get this.. NOV 15th... Your vote has already been cast!!..
Is there any possible way that we can have a sensible meeting with our rank and file, .. go over the YRC proposals... debate them.. then agree to what should be presented to the rank and file.. send out ballots for the proposals.. have the rank and file vote on either to accept or deny what YRC is proposing...Get the results back..show them to YRC.. UMMM by next Friday???.. Which to my calculations is NOV. 15th. That would be a negative ghost rider.... Unlessss.. it has already happened!!! Their silence of the meeting is deafening to me!!!!
YRC knew in 2009 that this payment was going to be due... they knew in 2011 that this payment was going to be due..so why almost 90 days prior to it do they want to renegotiate a $70 million dollar obligation.. I'm not no f%*$ing math major or number cruncher, but do you think this just crept up on YRC without their knowledge of it.... Just being facetious but does anybody have a $70 million payment due that they don't know about??? This slavery has been in negotiations for a long time... a real long time..an now the master is bringing down his"in vengence. Vote your peace people!!
You voted yes to start this madness... which makes you... That slut that you use to gang **** and have drunk sex with in your earlier days.. Make sure you hold your head up high and noble when you try to explain to your kids what you don't want them to be.

WOW.

Here is my 2-cents.

Not only do I disagree with a 5 year extension but read the fine print.

"Improved operational efficiencies (efficiency) and reduced absenteeism."

You interpret that sentence.

Just another example of YRC screwing the members because we choose not to be puppets and/or robots.

And I think you offer evidence that there is more out there if one wants to look for it.

There is: to qualified drivers with great records and fantastic attitudes/ reputations- one at a time.

NOT for dock only, obvious pouting/ begrudging/ 'they owe me' types, hitting potential employers enmasse after a major player collapses. Which is my point. Plan ahead, keep a day to day back-up plan. Chance favors the prepared. If one truly Hates YRC and has options- use them or hush up. If YRCW collapses, most will hit the pensions (mostly oldtimers left- at least in my area). Central States can't handle that. It'll fall to the Pension Guarantee- which can't support the lifestyle Teamsters planned for. Health insurance is a mess right now- don't lose it because you voted to shut down YRCW. For many- this is their last Hurrah....

It's an individual decision, and doesn't involve me. I had options and took one. Many of the guys left have NO Options. My point is- the 'shut it down' guys (to me) have no guts and no smarts. This isn't the time to look for a job if you have no plan and no smarts....

There is: to qualified drivers with great records and fantastic attitudes/ reputations- one at a time.

NOT for dock only, obvious pouting/ begrudging/ 'they owe me' types, hitting potential employers enmasse after a major player collapses. Which is my point. Plan ahead, keep a day to day back-up plan. Chance favors the prepared. If one truly Hates YRC and has options- use them or hush up. If YRCW collapses, most will hit the pensions (mostly oldtimers left- at least in my area). Central States can't handle that. It'll fall to the Pension Guarantee- which can't support the lifestyle Teamsters planned for. Health insurance is a mess right now- don't lose it because you voted to shut down YRCW. For many- this is their last Hurrah....

It's an individual decision, and doesn't involve me. I had options and took one. Many of the guys left have NO Options. My point is- the 'shut it down' guys (to me) have no guts and no smarts. This isn't the time to look for a job if you have no plan and no smarts....

Very intelligent post, well put! :1036316054: :1036316054:

(On the other hand, get ready for some very ignorant responses from the peanut gallery) :smile:

The flaw in your post is that you believe employees bring a pile of money to the table. They don't. They only agree to take a wage FROM the pile of money handled by YRCW. There is one amount YRCW has. They owe a set amount to the banks that own the assests. Employees work hours to split what's left after bills are paid. Hours are cut to keep those hours under control. Like it or not- the money goes first to the entity that holds the note. Don't like it- start your own business and see how it goes....