Yellow | Dallas Meeting Information ONLY

There is: to qualified drivers with great records and fantastic attitudes/ reputations- one at a time.

NOT for dock only, obvious pouting/ begrudging/ 'they owe me' types, hitting potential employers enmasse after a major player collapses. Which is my point. Plan ahead, keep a day to day back-up plan. Chance favors the prepared. If one truly Hates YRC and has options- use them or hush up. If YRCW collapses, most will hit the pensions (mostly oldtimers left- at least in my area). Central States can't handle that. It'll fall to the Pension Guarantee- which can't support the lifestyle Teamsters planned for. Health insurance is a mess right now- don't lose it because you voted to shut down YRCW. For many- this is their last Hurrah....

It's an individual decision, and doesn't involve me. I had options and took one. Many of the guys left have NO Options. My point is- the 'shut it down' guys (to me) have no guts and no smarts. This isn't the time to look for a job if you have no plan and no smarts....

You have much wisdom after leaving? Are you trying to give us all a clue?
Also, I fail to understand, why do you care if we swim or sink?
I would say YRC has intimidated 30% already with that Oct. 30th letter into voting yes.
BUT, what was that other fine print???

"Improved operational efficiencies (efficiency) and reduced absenteeism."

You have much wisdom after leaving? Are you trying to give us all a clue?
Also, I fail to understand, why do you care if we swim or sink?
I would say YRC has intimidated 30% already with that Oct. 30th letter into voting yes.
BUT, what was that other fine print???

Simple: you guys collapse- it collapses Central States when you all hit the Pension. That directly effects me....

Plus- the hilarity of the ignorance on here is irrestistable!

309 YRC Chicago

They think that keeping YRC open will save the already top heavy pension fund. :LMAO: That's what you call living in denial.

Your over thinking the whole thing. It is not of YOUR control. Although Im sure you think it is.

I'll be fine. People. Are just Dying for me to work!!! :LMAO:

I just find it fascinating that some are eager to collapse something that is paying them better than average wages, paying their benes, and doesn't care if they work as long as they show up- to probably go unemployed?????? It's like watching a huge wreck coming- yelling on the radio 'lock it down'- and watching people stand on the gas.....

WOW.

Here is my 2-cents.

Not only do I disagree with a 5 year extension but read the fine print.

You interpret that sentence.

Just another example of YRC screwing the members because we choose not to be puppets and/or robots.

Someone said it best,on here "this a chest match". The answer is staring us right in our face. Without a doubt, the consensous is no new
concessions.However don't aspect any of the present back. The company can take this to the bank, with the only offer from rank and file of
a plan for greater effinicency and productivity,(works for UPS and alike) but it's a two way street, there's waste and bs on both sides of the fence.
stick with the current MOU and contract,still push the company to go back 100% pension payment. We all know there trying to avoid that with a
passion, let them run us like UPS (UPS is not giving concession, are they?). There's no end in sight with this, let's make our next move a smart
one.

Last edited by a moderator:
unless it has been brought up in another thread? all i and as far as i know all we have seen is a few sheets of paper yrc has handed to the ba's saying this is what the banks want??? to refinance. and we all know yrc is going to ask for and take all they can get!!! but i would hope that it is possible to go directly to the banks and see what they actually want??? our are willing to accept?

All this sounds like Nancy Pelosi and the Unaffordable Health Care Act...

"Uh.. we have to pass the bill... to see what IS IN IT...". And of course my local Walmart gets lower and lower on their stock of Prep H...

The unknowns seem to haunt more than the facts sometimes ....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I agree. We always accept first offer like they are so broke and desperate. Like selling a used car.. you never accept a first offer. The Union so fanatical about keeping their pockets lines that they will hammer out something better.

If not there IS life after.. the roller coaster of up one day down the next making me nauseous...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

the more money the company makes the more money they will have to make stupid decisions like the last change of operations,bye bye rogers

Someone said it best,on here "this a chest match". The answer is staring us right in our face. Without a doubt, the consensous is no new
concessions.However don't aspect any of the present back. The company can take this to the bank, with the only offer from rank and file of
a plan for greater effinicency and productivity,(works for UPS and alike) but it's a two way street, there's waste and bs on both sides of the fence.
stick with the current MOU and contract,still push the company to go back 100% pension payment. We all know there trying to avoid that with a
passion, let them run us like UPS (UPS is not giving concession, are they?). There's no end in sight with this, let's make our next move a smart
one.

Here's a idea we vote yes but only if you give the sinking ship to UPS .They know how to motivate and run a company with utmost efficiency .

Here's a idea we vote yes but only if you give the sinking ship to UPS .They know how to motivate and run a company with utmost efficiency .

They paid 6 Billion dollars to get OUT of the Pensions. They aren't dumb enough to buy Back IN.

They paid 6 Billion dollars to get OUT of the Pensions. They aren't dumb enough to buy Back IN.

AND...THAT was voted in by the UPS members....and why not?...heck they can retire with 30 years at age 52 and do ANYTHING they want during retirement with no employment penalty ....who the hell would want to come into CSPF??....KK