Central Transport | Dallas off the tracks again

runawaytrain

Wear their scorn with pride.
Credits
TM is never in the office...In Houston this week because the TM quit...In California two weeks ago to help out....When he is here he comes in early like around 6am and leaves around 3 or 4 so even when he is here he does nothing..... A 34 years old that has no business being a TM...Way in over his head. He knows the computer well which enables him to manipulate the numbers to corporate to look good....coding things incorrectly....etc.. I believe all TM's should know all aspects of the companies operations...ie....How to run the outbound dock...How to dispatch..How to run inbound...Do the planning for city rouths....Inbound supervisor which does the planning for the the city rouths among other jobs which the TM should do has had enough and his last day is Friday. This TM hasn't a clue how to do any of these companies operations. He is totally incompetent except with his skill set of how to manipulate the computer. ...Salemans of 20 years quit and took many of his accounts...3 salesman have quit in the last 3 months....We have one now. The poor operations manager who is actually the only competent manager besides the one who is leaving Friday is on the edge of walking out. I could go on and on but you get the point. Chris Keylon should be fired just for letting Dallas get so out of control....He is so out of touch with reality of what's going on in his service centers its totally unbelievable...Just look the other way Chris, that's what we have come to expect.

Last edited by a moderator:
that sounds like toledo, guy who has no business being a t.m. and manipulates corp by slinging sooo much b.s. this company is the bottom of the barrel. the business is at an all-time low and i don't think we will get back to what we use to have. we burned too many bridges. our salesperson who left is cherry picking the few good accts we have slowly and i figure it will be the same everywhere. grab the popcorn boys and watch the spectacle. :popcorn:

he will just send another video. send super Jared
Brad.....More time on the computer...less time on the dock and the real world of Vitran Express..He's great at hiding what's really going on in Dallas....But sooner or later it will all catch up to him...And what will happen to him? Not a damn thing. He's just a freaking puppet manipulated by CK....Totally pathetic.

Just wondering, I see in the first post that the Dallas TM was in Houston because their TM quit? Was that Mike Dorris in Houston that quit?

Vitran likes keeping the ass kissers who jack the VP's and make them feel special....who cares if they can't run a terminal.
Or that there 3 weeks behind. Atlanta has had 4 different managers since Vitran purchased Milan...
How many before they figure out it's the VPs?
Vitran will over pay an idiot but will let a good passionate manager go over some BS any day. That's why I got out and never looked back!!!!!

Vitran likes keeping the ass kissers who jack the VP's and make them feel special....who cares if they can't run a terminal.
Or that there 3 weeks behind. Atlanta has had 4 different managers since Vitran purchased Milan...
How many before they figure out it's the VPs?
Vitran will over pay an idiot but will let a good passionate manager go over some BS any day. That's why I got out and never looked back!!!!!
looks like the found out it was a vp 4/4/13 hahaha I think he quit because they told him to lol.

Our best inbound supervisor is now gone....He did all the routing of the city routes (planning) and was really quite good at it. He perfected his craft over the 5+ plus years he worked here. He knew all the routes and the proper order in which to load them....Knew all the customers that require appointments...And had all the skills you need to plan. Now this place will become a real cluster fu**......Bring backs will soar like never before because the one they will replace him with knows very little. This place is so out of control now....The TM is never here and the place has run amuck.....It's really running itself....Running itself right into the ground

Our best inbound supervisor is now gone....He did all the routing of the city routes (planning) and was really quite good at it. He perfected his craft over the 5+ plus years he worked here. He knew all the routes and the proper order in which to load them....Knew all the customers that require appointments...And had all the skills you need to plan. Now this place will become a real cluster fu**......Bring backs will soar like never before because the one they will replace him with knows very little. This place is so out of control now....The TM is never here and the place has run amuck.....It's really running itself....Running itself right into the ground

auto pilot only works when it is programmed where to go

Brad.....More time on the computer...less time on the dock and the real world of Vitran Express..He's great at hiding what's really going on in Dallas....But sooner or later it will all catch up to him...And what will happen to him? Not a damn thing. He's just a freaking puppet manipulated by CK....Totally pathetic.
to many puppets !!! ALL LOOKS GOOD ON PAPER AND IN BOOKS.. GET OUT IN TRENCHES SEE WHATS GOING ON.. PUPPETS

Oh and I forgot NW.....All the new city bids start Monday with 60% of the drivers on new routes.....Perfect timing for his departure.....Way to go BN.......We still love you.

we do not bid on routes, only start time. TM decides who does what (and who is favorites are)

TM is never in the office...In Houston this week because the TM quit...In California two weeks ago to help out....When he is here he comes in early like around 6am and leaves around 3 or 4 so even when he is here he does nothing..... A 34 years old that has no business being a TM...Way in over his head. He knows the computer well which enables him to manipulate the numbers to corporate to look good....coding things incorrectly....etc.. I believe all TM's should know all aspects of the companies operations...ie....How to run the outbound dock...How to dispatch..How to run inbound...Do the planning for city rouths....Inbound supervisor which does the planning for the the city rouths among other jobs which the TM should do has had enough and his last day is Friday. This TM hasn't a clue how to do any of these companies operations. He is totally incompetent except with his skill set of how to manipulate the computer. ...Salemans of 20 years quit and took many of his accounts...3 salesman have quit in the last 3 months....We have one now. The poor operations manager who is actually the only competent manager besides the one who is leaving Friday is on the edge of walking out. I could go on and on but you get the point. Chris Keylon should be fired just for letting Dallas get so out of control....He is so out of touch with reality of what's going on in his service centers its totally unbelievable...Just look the other way Chris, that's what we have come to expect.

This is how CK operates. He hires snotty nosed kids as managers who have never been managers, does not "train" them properly, pays them a big bonus to come over from FedEx. And speaking of sales folks, the company has had over 30 reps quit since last fall and half of them were the top producers in the entire organization.

we do not bid on routes, only start time. TM decides who does what (and who is favorites are)

we have drivers with less seniority coming in earlier to do drop and hooks while senior drivers come in later for pedal routes. this place gets what they deserve.

we have drivers with less seniority coming in earlier to do drop and hooks while senior drivers come in later for pedal routes. this place gets what they deserve.
Same here....and we do bid start times as well....However for some reason they keep moving guys off their routes....Its so stupid because they lose so many customers that way because the shippers use Vitran because of the driver in many cases....I will never understand why CK hires these arrogant brats from FXF and lets them fix what wasn't broken in the first place....Maybe some minor treaks were needed but nothing like what's going on now....And why he thinks FXF hung the moon is beyond me as well...They have some real losers too....And we seem to be getting quite a few of them.