Central Transport | Dallas off the tracks again

Yeah I will miss BN and I didn't even work with him on a daily basis. He use to set me up with dock work or a few local drops after my line run, I made a few extra dollars every day I laid down at DAL. I really hope his new venture pays off for him.

Yeah I will miss BN and I didn't even work with him on a daily basis. He use to set me up with dock work or a few local drops after my line run, I made a few extra dollars every day I laid down at DAL. I really hope his new venture pays off for him.
It will BR because he's a man that deserves the best...he put up working for that snotty nosed brat longer than most of us thought....Brad hasn't a clue how to run a terminal he delegates all operations to the supervisors but couldn't do even one of their jobs...His job is to manipulate the computer so Dallas looks good to corporate....And that's all he can do.

More gossip, that's spresting through the system. The TM in houston did not quit, I just got off the phone with him! How do you people come up with these. Must just sit around think of something and then post it with no facts, or post under assuming half truths and hear say and its Gospel truth to some... I have to say they are comical at best!

More gossip, that's spresting through the system. The TM in houston did not quit, I just got off the phone with him! How do you people come up with these. Must just sit around think of something and then post it with no facts, or post under assuming half truths and hear say and its Gospel truth to some... I have to say they are comical at best!

I think it is understood that on the forums we are working with the best knowledge we have. I know of very few who post expecti g it to be taken as gospel truth. Vitran offers no information or lies so we are left to gossip about it.

If someone comes to truckingboards for the gospel truth they do not know truckers.

If one is seeking gospel truth then turn off your radio and tv as well. 95% of news today is gossip and speculation too.

I , for one, would like to invite Vitran to set up a blog to let us know what is going on in the company we work for. The best way to end the gossip is through transparency that can be fact checked. Having said that Vitran is not worried all this gossip or they would engage the work force. Instead we treated like we work for a temp service. That is vitran's right to leave us in the dark, but it is our right to try lighting a match to see around us.

Ok...Brother tell me how long the current TM in Houston has been there in that position.....And also tell me why the TM from Dallas has been down there 2 weeks....The blind leading the blind.....It's a total joke that you think a 34 year old punk kid would have enough experience to run Dallas as a TM.....Now they send him to Houston.....For what?? To teach the TM there how to manipulate the computer....More time on the computer and less time on the dock.....Yep, That's the Vitran way.

I , for one, would like to invite Vitran to set up a blog to let us know what is going on in the company we work for. The best way to end the gossip is through transparency that can be fact checked. Having said that Vitran is not worried all this gossip or they would engage the work force. Instead we treated like we work for a temp service. That is vitran's right to leave us in the dark, but it is our right to try lighting a match to see around us.
Vitran does need to set up a blog big time....But the fact is....THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!

I've forgotten more than the TM in Dallas knows....He's a snotty arrogant little punk that needs to take the dispatcher with him down to the unemployment line....Dallas is worse than I have ever seen it....A total derailment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly CK will do nothing about the incompetence in Dallas because he can't find another puppet that would be stupid enough to take the job.

Sorry men BOBO got me going.....But as I leave for a little bit....One last thing.....BN the inbound supervisor in Dallas that just quit has composed a letter that will be going to CK ....It will be printed off his email and given to all the team members in Dallas....It may fall on deaf hears but CK will know what 95% of his employees think of our TM....And I don't expect him to fire him because as I said before he can't find another puppet......But rest assured of this Dallas will never reach it's full potential with that snotty nosed brat in charge. Good day my Vitran brothers

Sorry men BOBO got me going.....But as I leave for a little bit....One last thing.....BN the inbound supervisor in Dallas that just quit has composed a letter that will be going to CK ....It will be printed off his email and given to all the team members in Dallas....It may fall on deaf hears but CK will know what 95% of his employees think of our TM....And I don't expect him to fire him because as I said before he can't find another puppet......But rest assured of this Dallas will never reach it's full potential with that snotty nosed brat in charge. Good day my Vitran brothers

Gonna give you a nickname Runawaytrain: "brassballs" , cause you call it as you see it and don't take any $hit from anyone.

I take it from my wife all the time. In all fairness to the current TM he could be a good assistant....But he doesn't have the skill set to be a TM.....He lacks experience in people skills and daily operations. And he has lost the respect of his team members....He must be replaced.

Winters from HR in Pittsburg will be in Dallas tomorrow to address allegations of improper conduct by TM....His days could be numbered....Inbound supervisor that just quit sent an email stating his conduct....Email was printed and has been in circulation among team members in Big D...........Everything stated is true....Ex-supervisor saved certain text sent that were deemed very inappropriate....The cocky arrogant little man may not be able to weasel his way out of this one. His facebook postings could be his undoing as well....I have the email and as this moves forward I will keep you posted and will reveal the allegations.

Winters from HR in Pittsburg will be in Dallas tomorrow to address allegations of improper conduct by TM....His days could be numbered....Inbound supervisor that just quit sent an email stating his conduct....Email was printed and has been in circulation among team members in Big D...........Everything stated is true....Ex-supervisor saved certain text sent that were deemed very inappropriate....The cocky arrogant little man may not be able to weasel his way out of this one. His facebook postings could be his undoing as well....I have the email and as this moves forward I will keep you posted and will reveal the allegations.

good luck out there train.

make way for some more FE people? sounds like you need the structure of a former FE boss, but you may also have a massive exodus too

Winters, they call her the "black widow" cause she don't let men live after she screws them.

Doing interviews with those who want to talk about how Big D is running under Brad....90 % have been negative in regards to his performance... She will report back to Dean I suppose next week as she moves on to Houston to finish out the week....I would say it doesn't look good for Brad but considering the way this company just turns a blind eye to incompetence most likely nothing will happen....They will just look the other way and carry on as if nothing ever happened. But Karma will catch up with them, its only a matter of time. I think it's funny that people who treat you like $hit get offended when you finally do the same to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last terminal manager before Brad did no better. he was a condesending...disrespectful...dispatcher from SMT....dispatching in the dfw area is all he is good at.....not supervising....screw him