Central Transport | Dallas off the tracks again

it seems that the more employees complain about their boss, corporate thinks that they're doing a great job. if the t.m. is fair with their employees they have a short time span here.

it seems that the more employees complain about their boss, corporate thinks that they're doing a great job. if the t.m. is fair with their employees they have a short time span here.
and when you get a new TM company has to changes. So it looks like the old TM was holding terminal back. Truth it is like that where ever you work. Whatever I will just keep cashing my check..

After everyone was interviewed and we all had a chance to talk among ourselves we all understood there would be no change. Teri Winters in HR defended him at every turn. The person that was mentioned in the email that had the most damning evidence against him was never even talked to. They don't want to know the truth...They are simply going to turn their head and look the other way. Maybe the positive in him outweighs the bad. They protect their own is the bottom line. Ironically the day she left was the day they announced a company picnic set for May 4th with the TM bringing the meat and grill....A pot luck affair with all that attend bringing a dish. Something's never change and I suppose they never will.

I just want to move forward. I won't be attending the picnic.
i would do the same train, screw that picnic. bet you it's off the timeclock event. " let's throw a picnic and spend a hundie on these worthless scums to quiet them. if we cram food in their mouth they won't be able to talk. it's like tossing a hush puppie at a whiney dog." - teri winters