Dallas, Tx new driver READ TREAD

Dejon Roberson

TB Lurker
Credits
Only have about 2 months of experience. Just got not fired, but disqualified to continue working with the company Celadon. Past month got in 3 accidents, one i backed into a fence post, the other my tandems got stuck in a ditch. Last one I hit an awning and damaged the tractor, which is when I was let go recently. Sounds very irresponsible but I really love trucking and willing to do anything to get a second shot at it. Will do a refresher course or anything it takes. Give me a call at +14699291209. I was actually going to go team status before the last incident happen but I do have a fellow friend who’s willing to team. Thanks

Unfortunately those incidents are probably on your Dac / hire right report. Your best chance is to apply at a carrier that doesn't use the above providing there were no police reports for any of the 3 incidents

Only have about 2 months of experience. Just got not fired, but disqualified to continue working with the company Celadon.
Were you trained by Celadon? If so you may well have a substantial BILLING from them for Training Costs which, along with your Accidents on your P.S.A. and related Public Information Channels (D.A.C./HireRight/Other) WILL FOLLOW YOU.

Past month got in 3 accidents, one i backed into a fence post, the other my tandems got stuck in a ditch. Last one I hit an awning and damaged the tractor, which is when I was let go recently.
Because you quickly received LEVEL 3 or 4 Safety Rating which I'm sure was from the Fence Post and Awning activities.
IF just 1 or 2 were D.O.T. REPORTABLE, you're DONE in Trucking for at least 1-3 years.
Sounds very irresponsible......
YES it glaringly appears as such.
I will surmise that you failed to heed these 2 rules:
1) USE ALL AVAILABLE ROOM.
2) GET OUT AND LOOK (G.O.A.L.)
which may very well have eliminated ALL misadventures.
- - - -
Not every Truck Driving Applicant is accepted as confirmed by countless Orientations.
Not Every Truck Driving Trainee passes Training because too many just fail to LISTEN.
Few succeed to 1 year Experience.
Trucking is NOT a Unemployable Solution.
Sorry Mate but you're a SUCCESSFUL FAILURE.

Last edited: