Yellow | Dallas

Inquiring Teamsters want to know what these two stooges are up to ?

I always work safe but when in Irving I always work safer.......

Want some overtime in a 200 bill Walmart carton trailer?
Pass!
Why doesn't management go down to the Local Hall & hire a bunch of 14 hour casuals? And if they don't find any there go down to the local welfare office & hire someone. Bet it's warm on the dock in Dallas versus Indy.

Why doesn't management go down to the Local Hall & hire a bunch of 14 hour casuals? And if they don't find any there go down to the local welfare office & hire someone. Bet it's warm on the dock in Dallas versus Indy.
Much warmer here. Hit 29-30 Thursday nite. But no wind. And the thing about it. Cold does not last long here. Always warms up. Most times.
They are not smart enough to go to the hall. Just work the guys to the limit and start over. Your expecting too much from them. They have people that will work 14 hours a day. Not me. 40 hours is enough. If it were Indy right now. I may have to take a vacation. Cold hurts!

Believe it or not, they actually went down to the homeless shelter in downtown Dallas a few months ago to hire some people. True story.

Much warmer here. Hit 29-30 Thursday nite. But no wind. And the thing about it. Cold does not last long here. Always warms up. Most times.
They are not smart enough to go to the hall. Just work the guys to the limit and start over. Your expecting too much from them. They have people that will work 14 hours a day. Not me. 40 hours is enough. If it were Indy right now. I may have to take a vacation. Cold hurts!
And you guys call yourselves, freight handling professionals???? I will post pictures later next week of our dock at 0600, in zero degree weather.....and then we hit the road with the same zero air rushing up through the holes in the floor of our 17 year old tractors!!!!

And you guys call yourselves, freight handling professionals???? I will post pictures later next week of our dock at 0600, in zero degree weather.....and then we hit the road with the same zero air rushing up through the holes in the floor of our 17 year old tractors!!!!
Ahhh..... Im From Michigan. No pics needed. Lol.

Believe it or not, they actually went down to the homeless shelter in downtown Dallas a few months ago to hire some people. True story.
They probably went to downtown Dallas at interstate 30 and interstate 45 to find some cardboard box dwellers under the overpasses if they wanted a job..Probably offered the dwellers a free grocery cart

[QUOTEwhy BIG R GUY, post: 1115982, member: 1787"]And you guys call yourselves, freight handling professionals???? I will post pictures later next week of our dock at 0600, in zero degree weather.....and then we hit the road with the same zero air rushing up through the holes in the floor of our 17 year old tractors!!!![/QUOTE]
Thats why i take a road unit forget driving some of the junk hanging out around here