Danica Patrick Massive Crash 2012 NASCAR Gatorade Duels at Daytona

Glad shes OK.I think she will be good for Nascar.Good thing it wasn't a direct head-on into the wall,safer barrier or not.

Although I'm not a big NASCAR fan, I'm glad to see her walk away from that crash. Congrats to the safety committee of the NASCAR world for making proper adjustments for driver safety. (Hans device, etc.):1036316054:

Thanks Kevin.

Oh my Go Daddy,done go BLAM.
I am also happy to see she made it out okay.
Even with the foam walls that was a direct hit,from racing flat out to straight to the wall.

Since I'm not a race fan.......I'm more attracted to her assssets than her race car driving skills. She's hot.:hide:

Can she keep a car on the track without wreckin'? By my estimation, she tore up three cars at a value of over 1 million dollars a piece over the weekend and yesterday..She shouldn't get a check at all the week..

I agree,she tore up 3 racecars at Daytona.Whether it was an omen,not being in the right place,etc..none of her crashes were instigated by her and were the result of someone elses misfortune or stupidity.I still think she is good for her sponsor and Nascar.

I was just thinking that she needs to come here to the house for a spankin'.:732::2437: You know......."never let a good crisis go to waste".