SAIA | dark side

K

knightrider22

the only dark side I saw at quarterley meeting was poor old rick o appears to be gaining a lot of weight I suppose without big bonus maybe a lot of fast food can you say nutrisystem

the only dark side I saw at quarterley meeting was poor old rick o appears to be gaining a lot of weight I suppose without big bonus maybe a lot of fast food can you say nutrisystem

:chairshot: Our guys was commenting on that rug he was wearing on his head.I told them that was a real rug.:hysterical:

yes it is a rug for shure all this union stuff is making him gain weight and lose his hair. i dont know about everyone else but that dark side bull crap :horse: just pissed me off that much more.:ranting2: :realmad:

:biglaugh: My buddy at the ministry of offense,Austin Powers,says it's a rug.Looks like he's been hitting the Memphis BBQ scene too:biglaugh:

Yeah but he will depart fat, bald and alot wealthier than you will. So Who will have the last laugh?
Maybe if you guys did more driving than being on this board," *****in" the stocks would come out of their tailspin...Just Kidding, Trying to get your blood pressure up...

?
Maybe if you guys did more driving than being on this board," *****in" the stocks would come out of their tailspin...

Trust me, most of us would rather be driving. I'll even suggest that on all the boards the drivers would rather be driving than having too much time on our collective hands.

That's on there just so when our managers read this thread maybe they can figger out we don't need to be hiring any more drivers until the freight volume picks up.

Now if they want to pay us to stay on this site...............:smilie_132:

reading would be considered "learning" That will never happen.These guys know it all----dont believe me?? just ask them

i didn't want to get out of bed to attend the meeting, but i heard some of the city drivers talking a video they played. i guess the dark side deal you guys are referring to is about the union? even a mention of the "u word" sends our supervisors into a coma at GVL.

Anyone notice that AFTER the video, they MENTIONED that our raise is ON TRACK? What the heck does that mean?

I guess it was derailed and now we are getting it!! We should of already had it months ago!! But if you think about it every year they move it back and back!! After several years they get to skip a raise and they think we don’t notice!! Saia has some pencil pushers for sure!!

in various threads in various sections there is always someone who cannot think of anything else to say except "if it's that bad, quit!" people aren't allowed to complain anymore i guess?