SAIA | dark side

in various threads in various sections there is always someone who cannot think of anything else to say except "if it's that bad, quit!" people aren't allowed to complain anymore i guess?
those are the same people who want to take our rights away they think everything is good until it happens to them when they are told that the water turns to wine, they must be jesus

Quit

If you are complaining to the people who can actually do something about it, and just venting here; thats fine. But if your one of those who sit around the round table and moan, then go up the road bad mouthing the co.on the CB, and on the cell phone all night, thats different. QUIT! Find something thats more your style. :1036316054::1036316054:

i complain once and awhile. i try to fix the problem i am having by working it out with a fellow employee or if it's important enough, i take it to as high as i need to go. in talking to other drivers and looking at other boards on this site, i've had it pretty easy as have some others in my time at saia. it can always be better, but it can always be alot worse. right now i guess the only thing that would make me quit is if my terminal manager did and he went to work for another ltl. i'm not a :butt kiss: before you start that. we just have a very fair TM in GVL.

HB

If you are complaining to the people who can actually do something about it, and just venting here; thats fine. But if your one of those who sit around the round table and moan, then go up the road bad mouthing the co.on the CB, and on the cell phone all night, thats different. QUIT! Find something thats more your style. :1036316054::1036316054:

I think the quote here sets me well apart from CM. As long as one does what one can to fix the situation they find themselves, more power to them; but why wallow in the mud, in the pen, all the while the gate is wide open.:hide:

gvl has one of the best..... if not the best... tms at saia... wouldnt want to take him on in tough man either.... knocked out no 18 in the country in extreme fighting in less than 2 minutes.

gvl has one of the best..... if not the best... tms at saia... wouldnt want to take him on in tough man either.... knocked out no 18 in the country in extreme fighting in less than 2 minutes.

you would never know he did those contests though. he doesn't talk about tit oo much. are you the guy jeff always says "and you're gonna like it!!" to?

I guess it was derailed and now we are getting it!! We should of already had it months ago!! But if you think about it every year they move it back and back!! After several years they get to skip a raise and they think we don’t notice!! Saia has some pencil pushers for sure!!
NO REALLY,,,If you think you have it so tough then quit. You just ought to be lucky you have a job,and getting paid P.O.S

NO REALLY,,,If you think you have it so tough then quit. You just ought to be lucky you have a job,and getting paid P.O.S

I am not lucky to have a job.. I work hard and could work anywhere i wanted!! You keep sniffing that glue!! I suggest you look in a mirror and see a real P.O.S!!:censored2: