darlington road men only

Any info on Columbia? I see they are hiring a road driver but they say you work 6 nights a week and run 2700-2800 miles.

Do they give you a sleeper truck for that? I can't see carrying 6 days worth of clothes and stuff in a day cab. I guess you can but would be a lot to carry in a day cab.

Any info on Columbia? I see they are hiring a road driver but they say you work 6 nights a week and run 2700-2800 miles.

Do they give you a sleeper truck for that? I can't see carrying 6 days worth of clothes and stuff in a day cab. I guess you can but would be a lot to carry in a day cab.

C Dub, it would be 6 turns or 3 rounds, lay downs, A to B back to A. You wouldn't be carrying clothes for 6 days.
In which direction do you live 100 miles away from Charlotte ? ABF in Winston-Salem [kernersville] is hiring for the Road. Would that work for you ?

C Dub, it would be 6 turns or 3 rounds, lay downs, A to B back to A. You wouldn't be carrying clothes for 6 days.
In which direction do you live 100 miles away from Charlotte ? ABF in Winston-Salem [kernersville] is hiring for the Road. Would that work for you ?

I live in Columbia so I'm 100 miles south of Charlotte. Thanks