Dash cam shows ghost car appears out of nowhere and cgets T boned by a car in front of him or her

i had seen this before. according to what i read, that car was behind the van, then made a move to go straight. you can just barely see the roof antenna of the car. the car crashing into it, was most likely not paying attention.

i think too, that sun glare played a big part in this, especially on the camera car.

Vortex/Wormhole\Portal; car being hit was on another road in another Time and materialized just to be tagged.
Fault lies with whichever design was utilized by originators orbiting this Planet, as well timing of transfer, therefore car hitting other not at fault.
Everything is a Paradox or at a shipyard it's a Pair A Docks.
- - -
Reference a Book called Line Land even though it has nothing to do with Time transfer, it's a good short mathematical love story.
Actually reference "The Manhattan Project".

CHEERS from CHAIRS!!

i had seen this before. according to what i read, that car was behind the van, then made a move to go straight. you can just barely see the roof antenna of the car. the car crashing into it, was most likely not paying attention.

i think too, that sun glare played a big part in this, especially on the camera car.
So you believe you have the answer to this, but you know not about AC/DC??