FedEx Freight | Date for Cinnanimson election

FXF has a policy in place for road issues. It is a written process and it is delat with swiftly and compensation awarded when deserved.
It wasn't a road issue. Fedex policies change with the seasons. And my post showed your fallacy.

Please think hard before anyone votes for the union. All the union guarantees is your obligation to give them 2.5 times your hourly wage rate every month and the right to bargain for your wages and benefits. Negotiations for said wages and benefits could drag on for years which means that you would be stuck with your current package while the rest of the non-unionized centers move on without you.

ok I thought about it and i'm going to vote YES YES YES oh crap I can only vote once so I will vote YES

I have no idea who called whom.
Well I know that those local unions were not going to waste their time and money standing at the FedEx gates passing out cards. The drivers made it clear to the unions that there was an active interest in them wanting to organize. The FedEx drivers must have had good reason to go up against the very rich and powerful union hating FedEx.

I was merely trying to make sure my fellow coworkers were informed.

I'd call it misinformed. Sounds like something the hired union buster Joe Brock is peddling. How is your unsubstantiated opinion making your coworkers informed? If you have provided any factual proof of this allegation then I must have missed it. Please reference your post for me and I'll retract my claim that your opinion lacks credibility

Don't think for one minute that the union has your best interest at heart. It has it's interest at heart! It needs you and has made you perceive that it is needed. Good luck!

omg fedex is going to close the door their stock is down to $155 a share. what to do what to do. going to start putting applications in as soon as I get off work lmao now that's funny I don't care who you are

Just remember to vote NO guys and girls we have a lot more to loose than gain. You may all have heard promises but just remember everything is up for negotiation.
Because people will vote for a lesser contract....don't believe everything you read on the breakroom computer.

This is like waiting for a jury. I feel like the slaves felt I think, been chanting all day, we shall overcome, we shall overcome

Because there will be no contract ! FedEx will never agree to a contract. They don't have to agree to anything only negotiate in good faith. Look it up.

The grievance process goes directly to the point of another layer of insulation. I didn't say that there was anything wrong with it, just that it adds to the insulation from the executives of FXF.

It doesn't have to be Hoffa, but a person in power who says that they would represent any FXF employee without charging dues/ any other fees for their service. This way they do have your (pro union employees) interest at heart. I do not want their representation!

I have no idea who called whom. I was merely trying to make sure my fellow coworkers were informed.
That extra layer as you put it might be the difference in someone keeping their job....

It's funny all of the sudden on vote day there are a bunch of new names on here I've never seen
It is pretty silly they show up today. . If they were truly concerned they may have come in earlier. .I think the pro union guys aren't going to change their minds. .lol

FXF has a policy in place for road issues. It is a written process and it is delat with swiftly and compensation awarded when deserved.

There is supposed to be a similar POLICY for city as well. Good luck with that. I's doable but difficult at best.