XPO | dave m

miller sux. all he had to do was show up sit down and shut up. this place was fine, now people are bailing left and right for nemf. a year ago, no one would have flinched about nemf coming, now personally, i can't wait for them to start hiring drivers.

bigtrucker said:
no, he is definately not good for the company. Does anyone remember that he is the one who started the PRIDE program? In other words, the linehaul DSRs are not allowed to load their own trailers and our freight comes back smashed to hell? As far as I am concerned he is not worthy of his position and we need a change.
you beat me to it. The whole progam stinks.

badlionsfan said:
miller sux. all he had to do was show up sit down and shut up. this place was fine, now people are bailing left and right for nemf. a year ago, no one would have flinched about nemf coming, now personally, i can't wait for them to start hiring drivers.
Until Mike B ex-vp of sales jump to memf,I had not even heard of them.

i used to see their trucks on i-90 when i drove for schneider. i left schnedier to take this gig as a dock worker who drives an hr each way to get 3 hrs on the dock. this company is a joke, with a joke for a pres

badlionsfan said:
i used to see their trucks on i-90 when i drove for schneider. i left schnedier to take this gig as a dock worker who drives an hr each way to get 3 hrs on the dock. this company is a joke, with a joke for a pres
jokes are funny,whats happening here is not.

no it's actually quite sad. coming here is why i went and got a cdl in the first place. it's a shame i'm gettin forced out by the bearded wonder.

badlionsfan said:
no it's actually quite sad. coming here is why i went and got a cdl in the first place. it's a shame i'm gettin forced out by the bearded wonder.
What as you're scm said about all that is going on.

his bosses told him to hire all these people that quit because they aren't working. then he said business should pick up in late aug. then he said that i gotta do what i gotta do, and he really doesnt wanna see me leave, but he understands.

badlionsfan said:
his bosses told him to hire all these people that quit because they aren't working. then he said business should pick up in late aug. then he said that i gotta do what i gotta do, and he really doesnt wanna see me leave, but he understands.
If I didn't have so much time in I would jump this ship.