XPO | Dave McC

brutus

TB Veteran
Credits
I really hope some day soon you get your head out of your butt. and see what Dave M. has done to this company.you got scm's,fom,fos,csr and dsr's jumping ship right and left. we had 2 quit this week and more talking of leaving is this what you want?you got guys that have been here 3 yr or more seating at home .why i can tell you.
This is the only company that i know about that is afraid to pull emtys. as long as you have freight in one box or your going after one or two boxes your making money.
Why "via's" thats why.xco sat on 4 trailers going to xca they were holding them for via's.
customers are also leaving or there beaning told you we don't make a nuff money on your freight so we don't want it. that is no way to run a company you take any and all fright no matter how much they ship with us be it one skid or 22 skids take the freight.
i hope some one at xgo reads this and sends it on to Dave McC.

brutus said:
I really hope some day soon you get your head out of your butt. and see what Dave M. has done to this company.you got scm's,fom,fos,csr and dsr's jumping ship right and left. we had 2 quit this week and more talking of leaving is this what you want?you got guys that have been here 3 yr or more seating at home .why i can tell you.
This is the only company that i know about that is afraid to pull emtys. as long as you have freight in one box or your going after one or two boxes your making money.
Why "via's" thats why.xco sat on 4 trailers going to xca they were holding them for via's.
customers are also leaving or there beaning told you we don't make a nuff money on your freight so we don't want it. that is no way to run a company you take any and all fright no matter how much they ship with us be it one skid or 22 skids take the freight.

i second that motion !!! brutus i am glad i am not the only one who can see this !! @xef the other night we had 4 loads to xin pulled by xsw (salem) they usally pull average of 2 loads a night per week! i heard there was an 11 yr veteran out of xla that didnt get to run tuesday night and XQC was pretty much a ghost town.

what i meant by that was if you really want him to see what is being said, email him directly. its that simple. but at least you realise that it wouldn't do a bit of good if he or they read it. they dont care. and who the heck has their own theme song anyway? what is this WWF? what a goof. :duh:

brutus said:
They do read this.They don't care.I wish they did as much has I do.

you must have read my thoughts. i have wondered if anyone that posts on this conway board has ever e-mailed dave c,davem our any other member of upper managment. i quess this post answers my question NO!!! you will all sit and complain to each other about how bad conway is to work for ,is it perfect NO ,are you perfect NO ,are other trucking companies perfect NO so if any of you has the perfect place to work please let us all know. if you have issues that need to be answered please e-mail upper managment and post the reply they give you ,if you don't like working here you have the choice and right to move on . they have not taken that away from you (and what they may or may not take is all speculation at this point) and before you claim i i'm a member of managment i am not .I've been a driver for conway for 10+years

oodball said:
you must have read my thoughts. i have wondered if anyone that posts on this conway board has ever e-mailed dave c,davem our any other member of upper managment. i quess this post answers my question NO!!! you will all sit and complain to each other about how bad conway is to work for ,is it perfect NO ,are you perfect NO ,are other trucking companies perfect NO so if any of you has the perfect place to work please let us all know. if you have issues that need to be answered please e-mail upper managment and post the reply they give you ,if you don't like working here you have the choice and right to move on . they have not taken that away from you (and what they may or may not take is all speculation at this point) and before you claim i i'm a member of managment i am not .I've been a driver for conway for 10+years
AMEN!!!!!!!

I do vias every night mostly through XCL to pick off trailers. One night 9 drivers sat at home. 2 nights there was 3 of us taking 5 trailers to Pennsylvaina reships. So much for the conway values. Managment don't have th integrety to hire someone and let him work

dodge ram said:
I do vias every night mostly through XCL to pick off trailers. One night 9 drivers sat at home. 2 nights there was 3 of us taking 5 trailers to Pennsylvaina reships. So much for the conway values. Managment don't have th integrety to hire someone and let him work
that a little hard.Lets try to understand the poor lost souls we call Conway management.