Davenport, Ia Brady Street Brige gets hungy, chews on semi.

MidnightFox

TB Lurker
Credits
joTzJ.jpg

with as many warning as that street has... lol.
i'm still thinking that they need to do one of a few things, either dig the street deeper, or raise that damn bridge up higher. how ever given how insurance is in play here, they won't do either. they get too much money from every driver that hits that damn thing.

Wonder how fast he was going?
Oh my another visually impaired trucker,how could he have not noticed the sign on the bridge?

I'm sure lot of Box Truck drivers are out of work,because they thought their over 11 foot trucks could make it under.
I'll have to give the guy with that big camping trailer a pass most of those folks are clueless when it comes to the height of their rigs.

I'm sure the camera that took all of that video footage,will no doubt have more crashes recorded as time marches on.

correction on my part it's not the bridge i thought he hit. this driver hit the Brady Street bridge not the Harrison Street Bridge. Harrison Street has warning signs all over the place but Brady Street don't have as many.

Another in the growing volume of INCOMPETENT DRIVERS.

HOW DIFFICULT is it to SEE a REFLECTIVE YELLOW SIGN with Black Letters AND Numbers??

Drug test and a couple weeks vacation are in order.