ODFL | Daylight Linehaul

Probably. Also depends on the distance you have to drive. When I was on the shortest run we've got, I had all kinds of time to do whatever I wanted and was home on the weekends. Now that my run takes 12 hours to complete due to delays and traffic I can still do some things but only getting 4 hours of sleep is not something you can operate on every day.

Now that I'm back to team I've got 2.5 to 3 days off a week to do what needs to be done. Back when I was solo and would run nights, I hit the rack first thing when I got home. I made a commitment to 7 hours of sleep during the day before doing anything else. If I needed more time I'd take an extra day off during my reset.

save up that big team money like I did then you can come back work with the men in the city when you get everything paid off quickly. Be home every night to watch the kids grow. I'd tell Ump to get out of the kitchen with the women and do the same, but damn freight would never make it West if it weren't for him.

save up that big team money like I did then you can come back work with the men in the city when you get everything paid off quickly. Be home every night to watch the kids grow. I'd tell Ump to get out of the kitchen with the women and do the same, but damn freight would never make it West if it weren't for him.

I'll pass, couldn't ever get off before 22:00 in the city anyway. If I'm going to spend that much time at work I'm gonna get paid what I'm worth.

What punishment route are you demanding? I go in round 4 and done by 1400-1600

You guys want a real daytime run you get out of bed, come to work and do the 300+ mile city turn with 20 stops. All daylight, pure skill and efficient performance required.

Your woman going to love the man you become when you can run with the big dogs like me out in the city.

If by "run with the big dogs like me" you mean cuddling with you in a truck under your electric blanket while lumpers sort and segregate your freight for 6 hours... sign me up.

Reactions: Ump
:tr10driving03:No more city life for me.. I like being my own boss for 10 hours a day.

Before I was hired, I could choose between combo and linehaul. A lot of combo drivers easily slipped into P&D gigs not long after being hired on. I knew that P&D was instant daylight, and hourly. After my mandatory week of P&D training (even though I had initially chosen linehaul when I was hired), my P&D trainer said I should go P&D - that I had a knack for backing. I was given one last chance to choose after my training was up, and I chose linehaul. I never looked back. I'd still be linehaul even if I had to work just nights. I love linehaul.

If by "run with the big dogs like me" you mean cuddling with you in a truck under your electric blanket while lumpers sort and segregate your freight for 6 hours... sign me up.

Put in your time and you can earn this luxury also. Otherwise hook that trailer at the dock and run 250 miles and 24 stops. Go simba go simba

Sure $30/hr after you hit 40... And you know what they say about absence and the heart billy...

27.18 before OT. Idk what's wrong with that? Always get 8-10 hours OT after 40 a week but you can calculate that. Got to love the state you live in sometimes to protect from being ripped off like OD would prefer.

OD can't find anyone to keep in the city here so they only cut back on the OT for a month or two during the winter.

27.18 before OT. Idk what's wrong with that? Always get 8-10 hours OT after 40 a week but you can calculate that. Got to love the state you live in sometimes to protect from being ripped off like OD would prefer.

OD can't find anyone to keep in the city here so they only cut back on the OT for a month or two during the winter.

BTW, thanks for hijacking the thread. The title of which said "linehaul," not "P&D."