Estes | days inn motel

turn around bend over and say thank you just like richmond knows you will do
You got thet right Roadmann, BTW Shifter this is not 1950 and I REFUSE to drive substandard crap or sleep in a dung hole just because someone at the corporate level says thats the way it should be ,and " you should be grateful for what you have driver". I am not saying that it is that bad at Estes, but the hat in the hand crap is a little over the top. You do have the right to a safe clean work environment.

i personally dont see nothing wrong with estes equipment, and far as sleeping in a bunkhouse that is non-sense.if the company wants to keep you out all week on the road they should provide you a clean and quiet place to shave sh t and shower......

Unfortunately it seems there arent many motel choices in Memphis. I hate that days hotel but it is better than the old one we used to use. We were at the baymont next door for a short time which was MUCH nicer but I guess it cost too much. Here is a cost cutting idea for Estes ,maybe tents with the team safety logo on them then they wouldnt have to hassel with bunk houses or motels. Just hang a garden hose next to the out house. Now might be a good time for me to shut up.

Hey that sure beats the hammocks they give us to hang underneath the trailers at the terminal , the BOSS said, " Quit complaining at least you are in the shade !"

Hey,,, you can always go elsewhere right...hello....they owe you nothing and only what the law requires...no more no less...if they meet the standards, which does not have to be yours..then you have to except it or leave...right...

Hey,,, you can always go elsewhere right...hello....they owe you nothing and only what the law requires...no more no less...if they meet the standards, which does not have to be yours..then you have to except it or leave...right...
Ten 4 ,Estes is a good place to work or I would not be here. But I will not grovel and say, "thank you sir may I have another".:1036316054:

thats right, but we also have the right to *****. if you dont like THAT then you can get OUT of this thread

:butt kiss: er

I think we should have more bunkrooms..it will help the company save $$ and we won't have far to travel to some dunged-up motel.
Personaly, the bunkhouse in west middle sex is my favorite....it's under ground so the noise level is low except for the office women that wear those high-heels clicking the floor all day.

what is the worst days inn have you guys stayed at?the worst one i have had to stay in is in west memphis tn.what about bunk houses.never had to stay in one of those places.any good estes bunk house stories.

Don't all Days Inn's suck ? I never get that far east so I haven't exp. the bunkhouse thing.

it is never cleaned has no bed sheets no pillow nothing but a mattress and four walls glad i do not have to stay there

I think we should have more bunkrooms..it will help the company save $$ and we won't have far to travel to some dunged-up motel.
Personaly, the bunkhouse in west middle sex is my favorite....it's under ground so the noise level is low except for the office women that wear those high-heels clicking the floor all day.

More bunk rooms? Are you high? Estes is the only company I know of that uses bunkhouses.
I say more hotels like the rest of the LTL industry.

bunkhouses

I know a driver that works for saia and the new terminal they have in houston has bunkrooms in it so we are not the only ones. I do know a week or so ago they changed the hotel in w. memphis to someplace over around 240 and 40 heading out to nashville but for some reason changed it back to the days inn and you do know the reason they quit using the days inn in dallas? someone ALLEGEDLY acquired bed bugs:1036316054: