SEFL | Daytime Runs

Driver you know freight moves at night and only two day lanes can run daytime unless it is shorthaul. Get use to running at night cause for the last 65 years that is how it is. If you are going to have wishful thinking, at least wish for something to come true...

Day Runs

Driver you know freight moves at night and only two day lanes can run daytime unless it is shorthaul. Get use to running at night cause for the last 65 years that is how it is. If you are going to have wishful thinking, at least wish for something to come true...

"Driver"
As of last bid,we had 13 daytime linehaul slots out of our terminal. I have been running day runs for 2 years now,true, I could get bumped to nights any bid , but, I'll enjoy it now.

Drive Safe

cc

Whats your point

One driver says you don't have any day time runs, and now you say 13 of them. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....:hysterical:

Read the message

Shifter

I was careful to say "Out of our Terminal" I know several of our terminals do not have day runs,especially the smaller ones.

cc

I know of several terminals that have day runs. I dont know whose 65 years he is talking about but SEFL has been in business for 53 or 54 years, not quite 65.