FedEx Freight | Dayton Road driver...

I have seen on more than one occasion a "safety" guy spying on drivers in the yard doing their drops and hooks while wearing all black clothes.

Well then, those safety guys better be damn good, cause with our latest CBE, we were warned about them.

I know if the cops came and arrested a "safety guy" I would be very entertained.

I have seen on more than one occasion a "safety" guy spying on drivers in the yard doing their drops and hooks while wearing all black clothes.

The all black clothes thing is chicken ****, they should be at every hub in a regular employee's uniform and watch the dropout area.

If the 80% of hub drivers that never walk around the back of there truck while dropping out would do there job, there would be no need for them to spy on drivers???

Also we wouldn't be at the shop every morning before we can try to make our gates getting the **** fixed that they should have caught when they got to the hub dropping out!!!:regretful:

Ok, Im done bitching now.:1036316054:

Last edited by a moderator:
sad..hope the guy is o.k. next thing they ll start telling us is make your gate...and don t run anybody over. what the hell is the difference if we make the gate. all they do is push us out anyway to show we gated on time. happens everyday.this company violates it s "zero goal" every frickin day. as long as it benefits them it s o.k. sad. show up.....keep mouth shut......appear to care while working.......go home........collect paycheck. thankyou very much!

They need to! Hell we got guys that during hooking/dropping that don't even do a damn walk around or kick a tire! These are the same drivers that don't even run a c.b!.....(THOSE I'M JUST HERE FOR THE PAY AND THIS MY FIRST DRIVING JOB TYPES)....SMH!!!!

I dont run a cb and this isnt my first driving job whatsoever! ! But I do agree the look into the sky walkaround is a bit out of hand but you have guys here that if they did look underneath they wouldn't know if they had a violation or not absolutely clueless!!!!
y