Dayton STL

Discussion in 'Dayton' started by motocross25, Feb 1, 2011.

1. motocross25

motocross25 New Member

Hey guys. I recently applied at the Dayton terminal here in St. Louis. I am 25, 1 1/2 years OTR exp, have a spot free MVR, 5 years class A experience and obviously drug free. Currently I am drivin local in the foodservice biz. I had an interview at the STL barn and I thought it went well. He called back the next day and I took an online assesment test. I have not heard anything back though and its been about 2 weeks. He said it might be awhile until I hear from him and I know they're in the process of gettin stuff switched over to their new facility. I was just wondering if this is the normal amount of time and I'm stressin over nothing, or is my application at the bottom of the shredder by now? Just wonderin. It sounds like a phenomonal place to work and I'm very hopeful. Thanks to any and all replies and be safe out there

2. CROCKETT

CROCKETT Member

Hang in there, it might take a little time with all the moving. But i know they added a linehaul run from st. louis to cedar rapids so there probably is an opening coming soon!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

3. motocross25

motocross25 New Member

Alright thanks CROCKETT I'll try. That would be a good run, especially from like March to October. haha. Thanks for the words of encouragement. If your a Dayton driver, what area do you work out of if you don't mind me asking? And have you been with the company awhile? Thanks again man

4. CROCKETT

CROCKETT Member

About 5 years, run out of Msp to Des Moines for Kansas meet!!!

5. jkmo

jkmo New Member

Does anyone have a rough guess on what the parts manager job would pay in St Peters location? Just a ballpark