De-certification petition??

seriously what is there about you to not get or to understand you have made it clear that you work as management or are too close to management you do not care about your fellow workers so long as you get patted on the back well being in close with management doesnt pay the bills dont get me wrong we have to work with em but doesnt mean we have to bow down and grovel for just something as trivial as approval

Do you people just lay there and dream up this **** and bull. OHHHHH the big secrets that the Union members know and no one else has a clue. What a Joke. You people crack me up. I am happy to go down with the VP's. Are you really happy going down with your leader? Get a life, quit with all your know it all (know nothing) attitude. It is starting to smell in here.

Exactly!!!

Oak harbor mine as well give it up, they will never get rid of the union. A lot of money was waisted on their part to do this. If I were Ed and Dave I would be scared to death of the Teamsters calling another walk out !!!!!!!! I doubt that any of their that they worked so hard to hire and train would be so loyal to come back and help them again during a possible second strike. It would be in Ed and Daves best interest to settle now and give up their futile adventure of busting the union.

Oak harbor mine as well give it up, they will never get rid of the union. A lot of money was waisted on their part to do this. If I were Ed and Dave I would be scared to death of the Teamsters calling another walk out !!!!!!!! I doubt that any of their scabbys that they worked so hard to hire and train would be so loyal to come back and help them again during a possible second strike. It would be in Ed and Daves best interest to settle now and give up their futile adventure of busting the union.

hr haha your name suits u 2 a T. I doubt if the teamsters are that stupid. No one wins in a strike as it was shown in this last strike. so unless you have something positive to say don't spu your garbage trying to cause trouble. Get a life.

Oak harbor mine as well give it up, they will never get rid of the union. A lot of money was waisted on their part to do this. If I were Ed and Dave I would be scared to death of the Teamsters calling another walk out !!!!!!!! I doubt that any of their that they worked so hard to hire and train would be so loyal to come back and help them again during a possible second strike. It would be in Ed and Daves best interest to settle now and give up their futile adventure of busting the union.

Have you read your post? It would in the best interest of you and your future to look at further education. My god man. I am sorry but I had to really dive in between the lines to try and understand what you said here. Frankly I would be embarrased. I hope you are not an employee of this fine company.

Have you read your post? It would in the best interest of you and your future to look at further education. My god man. I am sorry but I had to really dive in between the lines to try and understand what you said here. Frankly I would be embarrased. I hope you are not an employee of this fine company.

Fine company? Ha Ha