SEFL | Dead forum

I guess it means the majority of drivers are happy?

Only a small number of drivers from any company posts on the boards, so it might not be representative.

Anyways still better than the hate/discontent in the fedex/conway freight boards..Makes the day exciting anyway!

Sefl drivers don't like to chat about Sefl. Don't ask me why. Maybe fear of retaliation by mgmt and for good reason. Number hungry scms won't tolerate dissenting opinions

No it's not that at all, drivers ARE happy that work here, and so yea no news IS Good, I do drive for them and I like it. Pays my bills and more... And correct for the other guys like xpo they have a lot to complain about...never ends just go in there break room when the drivers are waiting for there hooks!!!!

Everyone is definitely happy and cheerful at my terminal. I figure we can talk about positive things on here. It doesn't have to be negative and venting on here to have an active forum.

Yea I'm happy since I'm retired from Sefl. If you work at a terminal and don't hear complaining consider yourself lucky.

It's in a truck drivers DNA to complain but most I talk to here are very happy but of course they could be lying. Really wouldn't see a point in it though.

Southeastern is a great truck line with exceptional terminals and equipment. They are building a state of the art terminal in Garland Texas that's set to open in February.

its funny that so many people visit this thread and seem to be a little bothered that they cant find someone or thing to bitch about .just saying

its funny that so many people visit this thread and seem to be a little bothered that they cant find someone or thing to bitch about .just saying
There is plenty to complain about, its just that we're used to it falling on deaf ears. One example is a linehaul system driver can be put to bed with just more than 200 miles at a terminal that is only 90 miles from his home terminal and then go to the hotel only to be told it will be two hours before they have a room available. The Sefl culture would dictate this is unacceptable but when you ask management to pay you for the delay, they say you have a bad attitude. Anyway, plenty to complain about, I just look at the classifieds every day looking for what may appear to be a better opportunity and go from there. There is life beyond southeastern, many friends I've seen leave don't regret their decision.

The last few years I worked in LTL, the company I worked at highly discourged any mention of the company name on social media.
The company I work at now, (not a LTL company) has it in the company policy and rules, that is strickly forbidden to have any mention of the company name, logo, or likeness in any shape manner or form whatesoever, good, bad, or otherwise. Any employee engaging said activity is subject to termination.