Deadly shooting at Texas Church

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Keepingon, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Wrong again. The shooter had been texting hate speech back and forth with his ex-mother-in-law and she was likely the target. BUT SHE WAS NOT AT THE CHURCH AT THE TIME OF THE SHOOTING!

Yes you do. So much so, that your media sources are making you look like a fool.

2. Northern Flash

Yep. Here we go. He's thrown in the race card. The real racists just can't resist.
    :17113:

3. Northern Flash

These circus clowns continue to get their news from worthless, totally biased media sources. Their sources have an agenda to push, and they lead these clowns down their chosen path...........toward utter ignorance. These sheep get on here and flap their gums with totally inaccurate information, yet still stick to the same worthless sources.
    All I can say is that they are willfully ignorant because we prove that their sources suck and mislead them, but they still stay tuned in.
    :poster stupid:

4. Northern Flash

This hero shooter is everything that the left hates.

*White male
    *former NRA instructor
    *current NRA member
    *Christian
    *gun toter
    *loves his country and community
    *proved that more guns prevent more mass killing
    *Redneck

5. Northern Flash

Just one problem with ANY mentioned number of potential dead, we don't know what the POS's full plan was.

6. Northern Flash

Tell that to those who survived the church shooting. Had the neighbor not had that "toy", they would all be dead today.

If the neighbor (hero) didn't show up, would more be dead? Yes or no?

7. Northern Flash

Do you believe that evil exists? Yes or No?

8. Northern Flash

That's correct, they don't work because the criminals don't follow them.
    Dang, do you not even know the difference between a law and a prison sentence? Good grief.

Tougher sentences do work, because most of the pukes don't want a tough life or hard time in prison, that's why so many of them kill themselves when they know they are going to get caught.
    We need to eliminate the country club atmosphere in the prisons, and make the POS's work every day to pay their way.
    Personally, I'd like them to be tortured, but that's just me.

9. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

Yes the Air Force can be faulted for not entering the shooter's name in the national database for his history & discharge but not for teaching him how to shoot.
    The neighbor that confronted the shooter is an NRA firearms instructor. He said he was sure he hit the shooter but had no way of knowing the shooter was wearing body armor. Full metal jacket ammo might have penetrated the body armor. I suspect when the shooter's autopsy results are made public it will confirm that he was indeed hit with at least one round in the armor if not more. Anybody that has done much shooting knows when they hit a target whether still or moving. It is just a feeling you have after you squeeze the trigger.

10. Northern Flash

I do put a small amount of blame on the Air Force for not properly reporting his name into the database. However, if the POS wanted a gun bad enough, he was going to get one either way, either by stealing it or buying it on the black market.
    Evil can not be stopped. It's just not possible.
    As OUR President said, we have a mental issue in this country.

11. Northern Flash

He even looked like a deranged lunatic back then.

Rastus likes this.
  12. Northern Flash

None of those countries have their left-wingers spewing as much hate as we have here.

So all of Britain's Muslim killers aren't mentally ill hey?
    :duh:
    :poster stupid:

13. Northern Flash

Legally armed citizens aren't the ones who go on killing sprees. It's usually the lunatics that have a screw loose.
    And those of us who are gun enthusiasts don't have some wild thoughts of "going to Vegas".
    So your comment is really quite ridiculous.

14. Northern Flash

It was reported that the shooter had 15 magazines that hold 30 rounds each. So let's imagine that we eliminate these "military style" type of weapons.
    Tell us what the difference would be if he had a few handguns with multiple magazines that equaled the same amount of bullets? The answer is, there is no difference.
    We know your ultimate goal, it's to reduce all firearms down to single shot weapons, and that's never going to happen.
    It's way too late now to fix the gun issue. Our only choice now is to defend ourselves.

15. Northern Flash

Wrong. No law would have prevented them from getting their hands on these weapons.
    A Friend and I were just talking about this issue on the CB last night. I identified an inner city truck stop that we were going past, and I said, "I will guarantee you that I could park my truck in that truck stop, walk less than four blocks, and come back with an AR 15 that I purchased."
    It's that easy, and no background check or ID required.

16. Northern Flash

I like it.
    But from short range, that same 12 gauge can kill more than one person per shell.
    These wackos would love to have something like that to commit their sinister deeds if the "assault weapons" are banned.

17. Northern Flash

"leave guns around"?
    How foolish.

Drive in to the hood and you can buy whatever you want within a few minutes, for pennies on the dollar. The guns are readily available, just don't bring your master card to pay for them. Cash makes for a simple transaction.
    Anyone who thinks otherwise is clueless.

I know of places where you can get drugs, guns, and a "Lewinsky" within the same block.

18. Northern Flash

One revolver can't compete with a semi-automatic handgun that the robber possesses. And don't bother with the "get those handguns away" b.s. either, since they are coming across our borders and from foreign countries hidden in shipments every single day.

They aren't after us, they are after our belongings. Money, jewelry, guns, etc. etc. And as long as they know that we have home protection, they're usually deterred from breaking into our houses.

Will your rape whistle stand up against an armed robber?

19. Northern Flash

He can't possibly believe the b.s. that he spews.
    Nobody is that stupid.
    (At least I don't think so.)

20. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

I'm not positive but this might fall under the assault weapon banner.....I don't know what makes a weapon an assault weapon.
    I have an Ithaca 12g pump with a pistol grip adjustable stock that probably falls in that category.

Magoo likes this.