DealDash.com

ya know, it never hurts to have a stand-by desktop, or laptop......i actually should get a laptop myself....
You got that right, I have extra car and an iPad in addition to my laptop. The iPad's not the best for the internet but it's better than my cell phone.

You got that right, I have extra car and an iPad in addition to my laptop. The iPad's not the best for the internet but it's better than my cell phone.
well it's a good idea to have a back up (i should be taking my own advice) because i pay many bills online, very often only 24 hours before the deadline. so obviously, it's too late to mail them a check.

i have had this pc, which is only one year old, go crazy on me more than once. and it came VERY CLOSE to me being late in paying the bills.

another hazard of being on workman's comp, and a much LESSER paycheck each week......

ya know, it never hurts to have a stand-by desktop, or laptop......i actually should get a laptop myself....
Yep. I have a standby car. Computer. Phone. Mower. Weed eater. Fridge. Even have a tv in my utility building. I keep it playing with the volume turned up loud, just to make any fool who enters the yard, wonder???? I've been trying to get the wife a spare dishwasher. Only problem is she refuses to tell me what color. Blonde. Brunette. Or redhead.

Last edited:
Yep. I have a standby car. Computer. Phone. Mower. Weed eater. Fridge. Even have a tv in my utility building. I keep it playing with the volume turned up loud, just to make any fool who enters the yard, wonder???? I've been trying to get the side a spare dishwasher. Only problem is she refuses to tell me what color. Blonde. Brunette. Or redhead.
i'd go red head..you only live once....